Tampa, Florida

I have a refrigator and stove with this Company. But as of today...I cancelled my account and requested them to get my stuff returned.

I made a payment arrangement to pay my stuff, by a few days. It was noted in their computer. The store Acceptancenow....Jaydel....started calling my phone n harrassing jt everyday. After I made the payment arrangement.

On top of that...2 days ago....he called my daughter...who IS NOT ON MY ACCOUNT!!!! AND ASKED HER FOR MONEY!!!!... I CALLED PISSED OFF, I ASKED JAYDEL IF HE CALLED MY DAUGHTER AND ASKED HER FOR MONEY. HE SAID YES!!!

THATS ILLEGAL!!!!! BEEACH OF CONFIDENCE! I told him I'd make my payment and they can get their *** back. I did make their payment, so lets see how long it takes to get their stuff.

Because I refuse to pay another penny and I am thinking if lawsuit for this. So stay away folks.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Appliance Leasing.

Comments

Stay away, they lie .I took a contract with them, it's was the worst decision I made in my entire life . Thief

Hi there, I work for Acceptance Now. We can certainly understand your frustration and would really like to get in touch with you in order to see what we can do to help.

Please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186 as soon as you have a chance. Thanks and we look forward to speaking with yo

Not illegal. No such thing as breach of confidence. They are going to be suing you for breach of contract, which is a real thing.

Acceptance Now Reviews