Schaumburg, Illinois

Acceptance Now. Thieves.

Had my washer and dryer almost paid for.I was seven days late. They would not work with me in any way. I broke the contract. So now I owe 100% of the original value.

My sister thought I might be misunderstanding. She contacted them and wrote a letter. My boyfriend at the time called. I was correct.

Now I could understand I fine. Maybe 100% of the balance. No 100% of the original balance. Crooks.

I am not even entitled to one of the appliances. This is loan sharking. Taking advantage of the poor. I was in a domestic violence and missed the last pmt by days.

Could produce restraining order. Tried working with them. Nothing. How in the united states could this unfair practice happen.

I urge people to Boycott hhgreg and companies who allow Acceptance now to practice these .loan sharking of the poor. This horrible. I would like to save others my experience.

Thank you Sandra Kirchner. 414-651-0555

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Appliance Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

#1194184

No my problem has not been resolved. I really don't feel they efficient or know what they are doing I want to contact the news and tell them about there loan sharing business

Hi there, I work for Acceptance Now. We always want our customers to have a positive experience with us and we'd really like to look into your concerns further and see if there is anything we can do to help.

Whenever you get the chance, please give our customer care team a call at 1-800-422-8186. Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews