San Antonio, Texas
1.8

When I spoke to representative about the $2 difference in late charges that I was quoted earlier in the day he insisted that his female associate was correct on the late charge fee ,I then told him I needed to speak to corporate, about the poor customer service and I hung up He immediately called me back and once again kept insisting about the same exact difference and late charges and kept reminding me that I signed the contract and for me to stop acting like a child.. I asked for his name three times , he would not give it to me.

Then he said he would send someone to my house immediately and remove my Tv from my home.. I've always made my payments, maybe a few days late, but I have never been treated so disrepectively. When I hung up second time to reach corporate, he kept calling me back, when I answered the third time, I told him that unless he was gonna help me with the late fee I didnt want to talk to him.

I tried paying through the customer care center, they told me I had to go through the store, no wonder why they're associates treat their customers with such disrepect. The same associate left a message in a real calm voice, when can we set a time for picking up your Tv, trying to hide the person that he really was.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Appliance Leasing.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We'd be happy to look into this further and see if there's anything we can do to help.

Please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186. Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews