Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Acceptance now employees will tell you whatever you want to hear to get you to sign. We purchased a tv from acceptance on McKnight Rd PA.

She explained the 90 day payoff to us and told us the due date. I called three times to get the total due so I could pay it off to no avail. So I went in with cash to pay off the tv and she proceeds to tell me that we are past our 90 days and we no longer have that option. So I went home and got our contract and come to find that day was our last day, she lied to us telling me it was to late when it wasn't.

I returned the next day with contract in hand and all she said was I'm sorry but your past your 90 days. This company is a total scam, the people are two faced liars and my advice to anyone thinking about buying from them.

Save your money and buy it on your own, you can do without for a few months and save money. I believe this company stole from me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Appliance Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Hello author,

I am preparing a collective action against Acceptance Now for this type of deceptive/misleading business practice. The 90-Day Same a Cash should be just that.

"Club fees", "Optional insurance", online accounts that only allow you to make payments--all of this points to intentionally deceptive practices that I believe cross an ethical business practice line.

I am working with other customers who have had similar experiences to officially investigate the legitimacy of Acceptance Now financing practices. I can be reached at howsem06@gmail.com.

Hello I work for Acceptance Now. We always want our customers to enjoy their experience with us and we'd really like to look into your concerns further so we can do our best to address them.

Please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186. Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews