Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

They lie from the get go.they dont mention on there 90 same as cash program that they going to charge you 11.5% second i spoke with the location manager explained what is. Going on and he stated he will get it resolved.He promised to call me and never did.i also referred someone and was promised a 50.00 credit and was never given it.Made a complaint to there customer service and was told district manager would call me in 48 hours that never happened either

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Appliance Leasing.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Hello author,

I am preparing a collective action against Acceptance Now for this type of deceptive/misleading business practice. The 90-Day Same a Cash should be just that.

"Club fees", "Optional insurance", online accounts that only allow you to make payments--all of this points to intentionally deceptive practices that I believe cross an ethical business practice line.

I am working with other customers who have had similar experiences to officially investigate the legitimacy of Acceptance Now financing practices. I can be reached at howsem06@gmail.com.

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We'd really like to help you get in touch with the correct people so we can do our best to address your concerns. Please give our customer service team a call back at 1-800-422-8186 as soon as you get the chance.

Acceptance Now Reviews