Oneida Charter Township, Michigan

This is an illegal financial scam that lures many people. Your $600 stove will end up costing you $2000 over time and if you are late with any payment, policy is to call you at least 3 times a day at home, work, your mamas house, your boss and anywhere else.

I highly recommend avoiding this company. The benefits are not worth the trouble.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Appliance Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Hi there, I work for Acceptance Now. We're sorry to hear you did not have the best experience with us and we'd really like to look into your concerns further and see if there is anything we can do to turn your feelings around.

Please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186 as soon as you get a chance. Thank you.

You should read the contract next time before you sign it. Its obvious you dont understand what leasing is.

This is a lease to own im sure, and if you keep it a long time you pay a ton more than the cost. Sorry it didnt go the way you wanted here.

@Anonymous

what you are told and paperwork reads it's 90 days same as cash but you pay well over that with outrageous monthly payments

@Anonymous

I have used them several times and always do 90days and just make sure it's paid off in that time so I don't have to pay more than the floor price.

Acceptance Now Reviews