2.8
Style and Design

The Acceptance Now rep lied to and deceived me. I was told that I had a credit account, not rent to own.

I have been paying an extra $14 per month for what, I have no idea. When I inquired about this I received "everyone pays it" as an explanation.

I was not told that I did not pay the merchandise off in 90 days that I would incur a fee. Again, I thought I had a credit account, not rent to own.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Appliance Leasing.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

MixedPanther

Thought I was financing furniture. Paid on it for 19 months.

Original amount was 2800. Paid over 3000 to them and they say I owe them over 3000 still. Told them to come get the furniture several times. Last from managers office call and offered a early pay out.

Paid agreed amount and 2 weeks later got served with a summons for over $5500 dollars.

They are predatory and will lie and mislead . DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!

Summerville, South Carolina, United States #1241436

I'll pay my furniture off this time bit I won't be back. I wish I would of read my agreement In its entirety because this is worse than paying off a car. The payment barely goes down.

Excuse me who in the *** want to pay double for anything especially furniture which is not worth it I was told this company is like rent a center I'm sending my furniture back I would rather sit on the floor first every time I make a payment the price only goes down by 16.00 my balance last Month was 1120.00 my payment was 153.56 next month I was told my balance will be 1103.00 go figure!

Got me also I've never rent to own a dam thing

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We certainly never want our customers to feel misled or deceived.

We would really like to talk to you further about your concerns and see if there is anything we can do to address them.

Please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186 as soon as you get a chance. Thank you.