Atlanta, Georgia
2.8

Just called RAC in stock bridge ga. What a bizarre experience.

Spoke to 2 salespeople and a supervisor. My only question was how much of my payment goes towards my balance each month. They were 0/3 answering. Kept refering me to my original EPO, which was expired.

It was like speaking to 3 clones who were determined to answer me without answering me. I had paid a little extra in my first 3 months to pay off early and was told that since i did not pay early that extra paid was just a donation to RAC. Bummer, wish yall had said that upfront. I cannot say they were rude, they were not, but this puts a bad taste in my mouth re the business practices.

I feel that full disclosure re my payments should be available to me in detail at my inquiry.

Will be paying this off this month and doing no further business with these guys. I don't like being kept in the dark regarding my money

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Appliance Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Acceptance Now Pros: No i dislike their business.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now, Our customer service team would be happy to discuss your account and any payment options you may have. Please give them a call at 1-800-422-8186 whenever you get a chance. Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews