Update added by user Aug 11
After their guys left yesterday, I called acceptance now and told them what happened to the washing machine and porch.I was told I would have to take that up with the district manager and they would pass my info along.
STILL haven't gotten a call.
Funny now that they have their precious merchandise back they are no longer blowing my phone up.But never mind my porch is damaged now.
Original review posted by user Aug 10
When my washing machine broke, I did not have the money to buy a brand new one.I went to Brandsmart in Atlanta Georgia to finance for a set.
I had a full time job and my husband did also. We are both unemployed right now, with 3 children and we are having a hard time getting back on our feet. I have had numerous calls from acceptance now demanding money or to schedule a pickup. I called them last week and I told them I could not pay for it and that they could come and get it.
I am going to have to file bankruptcy and could potentially lose everything that I have. I was told that it needed to be picked up last week or they were going to press criminal charges and I would be arrested for theft. They scheduled pickup for last Friday. No one showed.
I called again and asked why they didn't come. Then they couldn't come until Tuesday. They were supposed to come yesterday. Once again, no one showed.
I called them back and said I wanted it out of my house. I cannot pay for it and I'm not definitely not going to pay $4000 for them which is what they are saying I will now owe. I told them my situation and I was told "I don't care that you are going to lose your house, you have my merchandise". Once again, I am BEGGING them to come pick it up.
I do not want a criminal record, I have never been in trouble with the law and I have children that I have to support. The collections guys just came and got them. They damaged the washing machine from FORCING it through my porch SIDEWAYS. I told the guy I WILL NOT be held responsible for those damages and they WILL be repairing my porch and walls.
These people are the most disrespectful, evil and unprofessional individuals I have ever came across.DO NOT get anything through these people.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
You May Also Like
- "We recently bought a floor model Liberty Sectional from Furniture Row after watching it for several months. It finally went on sale and we went to the store only to..."
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."
- "I'm currently in a contract to buy a home with Ryland. Well the home's appraisal came in 10k under...Ryland expects me to bring this in addition to my 15k deposit,..."
- "Had this in my car for supposed gas savings really wondered if it worked after shorting my mass air flow sensor. I had it 4 year now I open it..."
- "I bought not only one but two bad meat products from local Family Dollar store #03408 3750 Bankhead hwy Lithia Springs, Georgia in the same week from same cooler. I..."
- "We got a bed from Easyhome and a few months later we got bed bugs. We called Easyhome ( Store #202, 9104-118th Ave, Edmonton) They told us to throw the..."
- "I ordered a miu miu shoes online, they came the wrong size so I went to the store itself to exchange them...they did not have them in their inventory. So..."
- "My father was kind enough to give me a H&D fruit of the month gift, a pricey thing for 12 mos. I live where there is no home delivery of..."