Update added by user Aug 11, 2016
After their guys left yesterday, I called acceptance now and told them what happened to the washing machine and porch.I was told I would have to take that up with the district manager and they would pass my info along.
STILL haven't gotten a call.
Funny now that they have their precious merchandise back they are no longer blowing my phone up.But never mind my porch is damaged now.
Original review posted by user Aug 10, 2016
When my washing machine broke, I did not have the money to buy a brand new one.I went to Brandsmart in Atlanta Georgia to finance for a set.
I had a full time job and my husband did also. We are both unemployed right now, with 3 children and we are having a hard time getting back on our feet. I have had numerous calls from acceptance now demanding money or to schedule a pickup. I called them last week and I told them I could not pay for it and that they could come and get it.
I am going to have to file bankruptcy and could potentially lose everything that I have. I was told that it needed to be picked up last week or they were going to press criminal charges and I would be arrested for theft. They scheduled pickup for last Friday. No one showed.
I called again and asked why they didn't come. Then they couldn't come until Tuesday. They were supposed to come yesterday. Once again, no one showed.
I called them back and said I wanted it out of my house. I cannot pay for it and I'm not definitely not going to pay $4000 for them which is what they are saying I will now owe. I told them my situation and I was told "I don't care that you are going to lose your house, you have my merchandise". Once again, I am BEGGING them to come pick it up.
I do not want a criminal record, I have never been in trouble with the law and I have children that I have to support. The collections guys just came and got them. They damaged the washing machine from FORCING it through my porch SIDEWAYS. I told the guy I WILL NOT be held responsible for those damages and they WILL be repairing my porch and walls.
These people are the most disrespectful, evil and unprofessional individuals I have ever came across.DO NOT get anything through these people.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "I bought a "bonded" leather sofa/sleeper in 2011 with a 5yr Goof Proof warranty. The cushions started to buckle and peel this year, after the 1yr manufacturer warranty expired. I..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "Had this in my car for supposed gas savings really wondered if it worked after shorting my mass air flow sensor. I had it 4 year now I open it..."
- "Let me start out by saying my family and I enjoy eating at cookout. Today we went it and ordered the usual. The queso wraps had almost any meat on..."
- "I'm currently in a contract to buy a home with Ryland. Well the home's appraisal came in 10k under...Ryland expects me to bring this in addition to my 15k deposit,..."