Spring, Texas

I purchased my soda at Rooms to Go in Spring Tx. When i spoke with them they said i was able to make larger monthly payments to pay off in 90 days.

The sofa was $1800 they have my credit line open at $3600. When i tried to make payments the very rude CSR said i could only make the designated payments at $173. This is very misleading and very bad practice. So Acceptance Now plans on and makes it difficult to pay your account with over paying by double.

The CSR also could not locate any superior for me to speak with. Not a good experience.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Supervisor or District manager wouldn't return our call. They refuse except anything because we were late.

Michael Finley never turn my call but one time. We live in Georgia

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We never want you to feel mislead or disrespected and would like to see what we can do to turn your experience around.

Would you mind giving our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186, when you get the chance? Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews