Fort Worth, Texas

I went to put some furniture on lay a way and planned to pay it out in 90 days so I paid 496 down and then the sales manager and the acceptance now guy came up with a way to gety furniture and still pay off in 90 day but the catch is RAC can not post more than monthly paid to account so I was like nah let's just leave in lay a way but then the manager of sale came up with some now known bull *** by leaving my lay a way open and pay more that way.. After the 90 day mark we had paid 1250 on Ashley side and over 1100 on Acceptance Now side but these nuts are unable to move the funds being they were paid with a debit..

So ***...

Now they want to refund us 1250 and once we get back pay RAC off but my issue is this, the female with Acceptance now is telling its going to reflect negative on my credit but *** its technically paid off and I have a signed receipt that reflects just that and I am pissed that they are trying to place blame on me and I have no way of fixing the matter because the cards used for payments were my boyfriends and he is travelling for work and won't be home until next month.. I do not recommend anybody to use this service cause it is a RIP off 2500 ends up being 5000 that the report on your credit if you can't pau..no no no..

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We’d really like to speak with you about your concerns further, and see if there is anything we can do to help.

Please give us a call at 1-800-422-8186. Thank you!

Acceptance Now Reviews