Concord, North Carolina
2.5

My account was transferred over to RAC store because I moved out of state. After 4 years in still paying on the merchandise.

I don't feel like my correct balance was transferred over. I will NEVER deal with them again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We'd be more than happy to look into your account further and address any of the concerns you may have.

Please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186 as soon as you get a chance. Thanks and we look forward to speaking with you.

@Anonymous

I had a bad experience with Aceptance at ASHLEYS FURNITURE 10th st. @Veterans Blvd in Del Rio, Texas.

I went and looked at a 7pc. Queen Bedroom set and they asked for a down Payment of $159.91 which l Charged to my BBVA Credit Card.the deal fell down because of LEONINE INTEREST CHARGES. I Then asked for a Refund and I was told that they don't refund Down Payments, so I called the Bank was told to file a claim in Writing which I did, But after 3 mos. I called the Bank was told it was never Received but file another Claim form take it to my Local Branch, they faxed it and 2 Months later sent me a letter stating that Federal Law Requires the Complaint be made within 90 days, which had elapsed.

So I went back to ASHLEYS talked to the Acceptance Finance Agent, who gave me I STRa Regional Managers Office number who after Repeated Calls never returned the Messages I left with her Underlings!!! I STRONGLY RECOMEND MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS, As Well as the General Public to AVOID ASHLEYSAND THEIR FINANCE THIEVES!!!

Acceptance Now Reviews