Bellevue, Washington
1.5

So i was awarded $1800 for my furniture through this company .now before anyone begins to state that my credit was bad thats not the case at all i relocated from ny and a friend suggested i go through the company .ok so i go and check my credit karma account to find out these rat bastards are charging me more than they reported to the credit company .now im hearing all of these bad reviews smh i will take a hit on my credit report but im not going to have these people extort me for extra money im a single mom shoot i need my money lol seriously dont go to this place .they with hold info then tell you its in your contract lml .im sorry but there are some things that people should just be told .this is how people get violent messing with there money and credit #get it together i hate this company!!!!!#with a passion .

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We certainly don't want our customers to feel mislead and we'd be more than happy to address your concerns.

Would you mind giving our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186, when you get the chance? Thank you.

@Anonymous

This is the same responce to everyone of these complaints! Just happened to me also! Bad business!

Acceptance Now Reviews