Atlanta, Georgia

I had an account with them starting March 2013. I made my payments on time.

They never let me pay extra money and every time I asked for my balance it kept getting higher and higher. They ended up repossessing the merchandise because that fake benefits plus program didn't want to pick up my payments when I was laid off work.

When I initially made my purchase my balance was 1038 & by June of 2013 I had paid over $700 and my balance was almost $1300. How in the world is that possible with on time payments???

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Account.

Comments

you did not read the printout. my furniture cost 1,600 if i was able to pay in full at the time.

They are extending credit to someone with bad credit. If I make all the payments as scheduled I will pay 4,000. So, I want to pay off early .They give you a printout telling you what it would be every month to buyout. You will end up paying more but it is all clear.

If you could have afforded the cash price day one you would not have done this..

Bad credit sucks.. we get penalized.

what happens if you don't turn in your furniture and don't pay?

They are abusing in any way possible. As you I'm going through this same situation.

My balance goes up and no down what so evert.

My contract do not explain none of the verbal thing they tell you.

Hi, I work with RAC Acceptance and it’s rough to hear that you haven’t had the best experience with us so far, so we’d like to see if we can help. We’d be more than happy to speak with you about the terms and conditions of your rental agreement, as well as answer any other questions you might have, so please give us a call at 800-422-8186 as soon as you get a chance. Thank you.

@Jana

Really you want to help who the customer or yourself

Acceptance Now Reviews