Suffolk, Virginia

I went to sears to get a washer and they had this program that I could get 90 day same as cash rent to own type program that I fell for ! I paid 200 dollars down and 140 a month made 2 payments and today I went it to pay it off and found out that the washer and dryer that I paid 900 for would cost me 1189 to pay off wtf they ripped me off it was cheaper to have them pick up the machines and go buy brannew!

Told them to pick the machines and stick the up there *** ! Never use the again if I need to use a lease co will go to Arron's the would have never did this ! Stay away from this company! They are a ripoff I lost 450 dollars in this deal !

But they lose to the have two used machines and customer lost ! Don't use them!

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

#1112039

I am a mother of six financed about 1000 worth of furniture from acceptance rental.was going through tough time in my life wasnt able to make payment.was evicted loss everything. I was jailed for three days accussibg of stealing furnitures'.,almist lost my job for no call no show, been going to court for a year,coming to find out my case was wrongful catrgorized as criminal case ,where it should have been a civil matter .my credit is seriously damaged.had to prove my case in court ,the court agree to dismiss my case if i pay 300 dollars.this had brought more hardship and pain to my family ,destroy. My criminsl record as well

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We never want you to feel ripped off, and would really like to address your concerns and see what we can do earn back your business.

Would you mind giving our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186, when you get the chance? Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews