Houston, Texas

I bought a recliner at Ashley furniture in Lufkin, TX and received "financing" through Acceptance Now in September 2015. I bought this with the intention of paying off the $674 within 90 days.

I made my first payment on the due date of October 1. Last night I get an "increased credit" alert from Experian and found out that Acceptance Now has made an entry on my credit report reflecting a balance of $2274 on this account. I guess that they are anticipating me paying out this the full term.

What if I pay off the balance of the $676 by December 2015 which is the final payment due date within the 90 days? I believe this company has deceptive practices.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We certainly don’t ever want you to feel mislead and would like to look into your payment concerns further and see what we can do to help.

Would you mind giving our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186, when you get the chance? We look forward to speaking with you!

Acceptance Now Reviews