Euless, Texas

Yes I had a bad experience as well. Went in to purchase a beats laptop for my son so my boyfriend wanted one as well asked the Acceptance Now rep to do separate accts she said oh no you can both do one acct and it will report on both wanted to put money down oh no it will help your credit if you Dont and show that you are paying, didn't want to but I guess it would've been too much trouble to go through since mines was already approved ok then we were told if you add a warranty it covers everything so because of where I work I have IT guys I replied naw that's OK after everything was totaling up she stated you can cancel anytime (get this not true that's only for the store warranty that's 13.65 a month not the 279.00 that's added PLEASE READ, the salesperson sound like they know what they are talking about when they don't and will tell you one thing when actually they are speaking in ref to the store policy and not acceptance now) mind you I want to do 90 day same as cash, yes you can BUT you can't make additional payments online or in the store you have to hold the money but make the monthly payment until you are ready to pay it off, but you are trying to help build my credit what costs 1695, and if I want to pay it off within 90 days you are trying to get me to pay 3900, then the manager calls, polite at first, then he is repeating himself over again and tells me to calm down that I keep interrupting him, first of all I heard what he had to say and when I cut him off it was due to me asking another question so I informed him and stated I'm being very calm my rudeness would consist of cussing so I know I was calm but when you are being told something different from what you think you are looking at on a contract then I have a problem so mind you now once I finished listening to him he interrupted me as I was trying to speak so I politely told him thank you and disconnected the call.

Please if you go through this company take your time, ask questions, and be sure what they are telling you is with Acceptance Now versus the actual store, I was told that service warranty could be canceled anytime but that was the loss wavier damage through the store and not with Acceptance and if the sales people blow you off on the phone and say a store manger is going to call you (which didn't happen) do like I did call the 888 number and get a ref # you will get a call back. At the end of the day it was all a lesson learned im not upset with the but with Acceptance Now after this im not doing business with them anymore which i know will not hurt them BUT I also will not let them lead me to believe that we have a world of unprofessional salespeople that feel its ok to get over on society and not throughly explain the the store policy versus Acceptance policy.

Comments

First you can pay your lease off early, they mis-lead you big time. Second, you can at anytime cancel any unwanted insurance or warranty for items you got thru them.

don't let them mis-lead you they like getting the kick backs from the vendors they do shady business with...Your better off walking away and paying cash for whatever you need/want, these crooks prey off people with credit issues and kno what there doing is wrong. wether its a 90 SAC or a lease agreement, BEWARE!!!

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We're disappointed to hear you did not have a wonderful Acceptance Now experience and do not want to return.

We always want customers to know our renting policies and encourage them to ask as many questions as they'd like. We never want anyone to feel mislead or disrespected and would like to speak with you further and address your concerns.

Would you mind giving our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186, when you get the chance? Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews