Colleyville, Texas

Purchased a sofa and love seat , mattress and box spring and paid 2300.00 for every thing and to make a long story short, lost my job and couldn't make the 90 day same as cash so had to go with the least agreement didn't know at the time only 27.00 would be going toward the principal.... So after a year I asked what is my payout and she said it was $2,300 and I asked her well how much is going towards the principal and she said 27 dollars, the monthly payment is 261.00 a month...in a 3 year agreement I would've paid a lil over 10,000.00.

In a year's time so far I paid 3400.00. Something needs to b done about this company taking advantage of poor people like this!!!This is insane. And she said I can only make monthly payments I cannot make extra payments towards the principal. What the ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I continue to make monthly payments or they will schedule pick up of funiture.

And this is not against the law!!! It needs to be!!!!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Actually most it would be is $6,900 on a 36 month term for $2,300 in merchandise. It boldly states on the front of your contact how much you'll pay going full term. If you signed without reading that's a personal problem, there's nothing illegal about the business

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We always want to do our best to work with our customers and would be more than happy to look into your payment concerns.

Would you mind giving our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186, when you get the chance? Thank you.

@Anonymous

do you just go to every bad review and hope this fools someone. Yall almost had me but thank goodness for the reviews. y'all should be ashamed.

Acceptance Now Reviews