Buford, Georgia

I got into a 120 day same as cash for $594 . I paid my payments every month on time on the 15th of each month.

when u was going it make my last payment I found out that my last day of my 120 day needed and needed today start lease all over. I spoke with DR michael finely who didn't not care too extend it being I missed it by 4 days that he's in the business too make money and stayed that I needed to pay the $594 again. rip off. I didn't understand why they would make my last payment for 120 days same as cash on the 10 instead of my due date.

they want you to miss it so they can make money. DON'T USE THEM PUT YOUR STUFF ON LAYWAY !!!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I worked for the company for years and yes they love making money as any companies. but the 90 days or the 120 days start from the day you sign up... Even though sometimes your payment won't start for until 30 or 45 days later that still coming out of those same as cash days.

Hello! I work for Acceptance Now!

We’d like to speak with you further and see what we can do to help. The only thing we want is for you to be a happy RAC customer.

Please give us a call at 1-800-422-8186 when you get the chance. Thanks!

I believe it's 90 days same as cash and they start from the day you sign the contract

@Anonymous

I have called spoke with DR michael he doesn't care about his customers he just wants money.

Acceptance Now Reviews