Glen Burnie, Maryland

I purchased a washer machine in January of this year , from HR Gregg

in Glen Burnie , I have bad credit , so had no choice but to enter this program , after looking at the agreement 90 days to pay off was still high but not to much to get what I needed for my home. The company sent me notice that payment was due on 15 th of the month , I even got a call feb 15 th as a reminder to pay that day , then again I paid March 15 th , and waas given a payoff figure for the next month.

Today the 15th I went in to pay it off and the 300.00 balance was now 600.00because 90 days was on the 10th of the month . I informed the clerk of payments due on 15th according to company letter , to no avail.

This is a complete scam , and I will not pay any additional money to them. I will also never shop in H&H GREGG again.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Hi there, I work for Acceptance Now. We'd be happy to look into your payment history and address any concerns you may have about your account.

Please give our customer care team a call at 1-800-422-8186 as soon as you get a chance. Thanks and we look forward to speaking with you.

Acceptance Now Reviews