Saint Louis, Missouri

I had purchased a dresser and a headboard in August of 2012. At the time of purchase, i was informed that if i came back in 90 days i could pay it off same as cash.

when i went to the store which was in november, i couldnt pay the same as cash amount but instead i owed a lot more. Irrate, i left store and still continued to pay monthly.

At this time i refuse to continue to pay for this merchandise due to money issues and i feel like i have been scammed into paying tripple what the cost of the items are worth. I got my items from Furniture deals in kansas city on 40 highway.

Comments

Can I just say that we have now purchased 2 items through rent a center and had no problem doing the 90 days same as cash. Are you sure you had your dates right?

I'm sorry but you should know that these companies are not here to help you. You have to make sure that you are reading your agreements and ask questions before you sign something impulsively.

Hi – I work at RAC and I regret to hear about the issues you described with RAC. Please feel free to reach out to our Customer Care Team with and questions or concerns that you might have involving your account at 1-800-422-8186. Thank you!

Acceptance Now Reviews