2.3

Ooh man.. Here we go..

I purchased a sectional a year ago- i didnt have all the money so i went through acceptance now. I really only needed it for two weeks but the rep said i couldnt do it like tht an had to pay monthly payments. Cool whatever. So ive paid every bill on time for a year!

I thought abt it yesterday and said to myself this sec has to be paid off. I called and a new rep explained the whole 90 day same as cash which has raised my purchase from 1072 to 3000 something! I am going to see if i can return it! For all you out there no that you can pay early but it cnt be any more or less than the agreed monthly payment- they will tell you no, but a rep who said she quitting told me thts what i should of did to avoid any extra fees.

I will NEVER FINANCE FURNITURE AGAIN- Dave Ramsey could not of been more right..

Financing furniture is not smart. Adults act like little toddlers when they see something they want (that we have to have it now atitude) save money an pay cash- dnt get yourself in this bull..

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments