Greenwood, Indiana

"Rent to owned" a chair at Bob's Discount Furniture. It was $799, with "free delivery".

Now I have paid over $1500, will have to pay +$2000..

The delivery was over $100. They enrolled me in a "club" with a +$10 a month fee... can not find out what this "club" is, what it does for me, and how I got enrolled in it.

I AM NEVER LATE ON PAYMENTS... BUT THEY STILL CALL ME, MY WORK, MY FRIENDS, AND MY FAMILY MULTIPLE TIMES A MONTH JUST TO HARASS ME.

They constantly call every single contact you provide them, then they want more. Then more. THEN THEY CALL YOU AGAIN FOR MORE CONTACTS, EVEN IF YOU MAKE ALL PAYMENTS. Again, they do this even if you're not delinquent on any payments.

They are aggressive and one of my friends told me they asked "Where is that deadbeat friend of yours? Can you get them on the phone?"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'VE NEVER EVEN BEEN LATE ON YOUR COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS BILLS!!! LEAVE MY FRIENDS, FAMILY, AND WORK OUT OF THIS?

Are you trying to get me fired??? Do you want me to make those payments you want so bad? WTF!?!?!

THESE ARE DESPICABLE SCAM ARTISTS AND THE COMPANIES THAT DEAL WITH THEM ARE JUST AS BAD!!! I'd take the chair back...

but it's for my elderly grandfather and he needs it... and I'd be out over $1500.

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments