1302 Bridford Pkwy, Greensboro, NC 27407, USA

I bought a chair for $790 + $54 tax = $844. I will end up paying $1400 with "fees" of $566, an APR of 67%.

The contract is so confusing an accountant would have trouble understanding it. Colfax Furniture has been in business for 60 years and I would not think they were a scam artist. I guess I was wrong. I wanted to pay it off in 90 days (same as cash) but they wanted extra $$ to do that which I couldn't afford so today I made a 4th payment of $177 and I still owe $600.

I have contacted the NC attorney general's office, Consumer Protection Division and have filed a complaint.

They have a number of other similar complaints. Unless you can pay cash on the spot, this place is a rip off.

Product or Service Mentioned: Recliner.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

You mentioned the contract. ALL the details of the transaction were printed THERE.

If these figures were not to your liking, why did you go thru with the deal? Let me guess...you didn't even bother to read the contract!

NO VALID COMPLAINT

Complainer agreed to the terms of the deal as they were.

Acceptance Now Reviews