Acacia Energy - Review about Electric Service from North Kansas City, Missouri
OMG I used them for fours days and overcharged my acct..don't be fouled by the free $20..This company is a rip off..
They don't read ur meter its estimated on what you might use..I deposited 20 and it was 2 days worth with these people but changed companies and see what I actually used in one day..They need to be closed down and they are over charging its customers
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Electric Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I too have experienced massively gross smelling fish water from my zero water filters/water! It's fine for 2-3 weeks after you change the filter, but after that..."
- "I'm a very longtime (near 10 years) user of ZeroWater, and have almost always been happy about the water quality, but unhappy about the pitcher design and customer service. Original..."
- "I bought a 16kw Generac Guardian in 2006 from an authorized installer. Within three years, the amount of rust on the steel base and inner steel panels was tremendous. No..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "Ok people that are screwed from Mart of China make sure u keep a papertrail and stay consistant with contacting them. I will contact the bbb the attorney general my..."
- "On August 21, 2015, I ordered 2 size medium t-shirts, "I'm a Difference Makin', Student Carin' Baseball Lovin' Cardinals Cheerin' Hard Workin' Kinda Teacher!" for 24.95 each. They came in..."
- "Camper is slowly coming back online. I put all the wiring back that they took off d.c. board. Only three main d.c lines left with shorts. I bypassed shorted refrigerator..."