Acacia Energy - Review about Electric Service from North Kansas City, Missouri
OMG I used them for fours days and overcharged my acct..don't be fouled by the free $20..This company is a rip off..
They don't read ur meter its estimated on what you might use..I deposited 20 and it was 2 days worth with these people but changed companies and see what I actually used in one day..They need to be closed down and they are over charging its customers
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Electric Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought 3 turbines and a controller a year ago. In one year I got broken blades, the turbines shook like crazy, never worked or made 20% of the sold..."
- "I am an ex-employee for EcoWater Systems, and I wrote this letter years ago but was unable to find proper resolution to my issues and believe posting it here may..."
- "Bought this unit 5 years ago and had it installed by a authorized installer. Paid out close to $4500.00. Unit has almost literally not worked since. I've had service guys..."
- "I ordered $78.00 worth of flowers you can look at the pictures and see what my 80 year old Grandmother was suppose to get and what she really got. I..."
- "hello to everyone here I wish there would be somekind of class action suite against them there are complaints everywhere my story is I bought a home from clayton homes..."
- "Purchased a lovely French blue tunic with exaggerated shawl collar. Wore it twice and laundered - guess what the collar frayed off in two areas: so much for quality. ..."
- "This Has Got To Be The Worst Ray Charles Station/West Adams 90016 Post Office Around! Regarding: USPS Tracking # 23151470000041624468 Around Saturday, November 26, 2016, I received another Pink Slip..."
- "My father was kind enough to give me a H&D fruit of the month gift, a pricey thing for 12 mos. I live where there is no home delivery of..."
- "My product was crushed and busted and does not work i would like another one please..."