Acacia Energy - Review about Electric Service from North Kansas City, Missouri
OMG I used them for fours days and overcharged my acct..don't be fouled by the free $20..This company is a rip off..
They don't read ur meter its estimated on what you might use..I deposited 20 and it was 2 days worth with these people but changed companies and see what I actually used in one day..They need to be closed down and they are over charging its customers
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Electric Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I'm a very longtime (near 10 years) user of ZeroWater, and have almost always been happy about the water quality, but unhappy about the pitcher design and customer service. Original..."
- "I have NEVER had any contact with Commerce Energy, and as far as I know they are not providers of energy in my town in California. I received a..."
- "Back on Wednesday, October 14, 2015, I paid $40.37 cents in U.S. Dollars to buy a Necklace With A Very Special Stone To Bring Out Positive Energy and boy What..."
- "I ordered $78.00 worth of flowers you can look at the pictures and see what my 80 year old Grandmother was suppose to get and what she really got. I..."
- "When we bought our Blue World Pool we were told that we would not need to put a lot of chemicals in order to have beautiful clear water. We just..."
- "I ordered a side view mirror from Quality Auto. Upon arrival, my mechanic disassembled the door panel to learn that the electrical connectors did not match, it was for..."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."
- "Purchased the Olivia doll house twin over full on December 7th mid day and went next door to Denver mattress and purchased mattresses and accessories needed to go with it...."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."