INKESH PARMAR /Zglobalservices /AC Techno Wings / Orakle Infotech
“INKESH PARMAR FRAUD “Free Social Service for the Victims of Inkesh Parmar & all his partners” (Almost 200 Peoples/Centers cheated by him, his fake companies and his all partners till now)
If any center or people cheated by “Inkesh Parmar from Pune” (09822834708 /09765694380/09898861717/Zglobalservices /AC Techno Wings / Orakle Infotech) and his partners then please contact me immediately. I have Submit a case and prepared a solid file against him, his father (Jayanti Lal Mohan Lal Parmar) and also his all partners in CBI ( IPC 120(B),415,419,420,467,468,471)
I have taken all my money in my own way and now I want to give justice to others and repulse all these frauds from this industry. So go ahead with me. I need only victim person’s details immediately.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "Back on Saturday, April 30th, 2016, I used my American Express Credit Card to pay my contractor $20,000.00 for a job that has Not Been Finished! The way that I paid..."
- "I got car car loan with Santander USA. I have made payments on my automobile every month. I know twice I called in and told the company I was unable..."
- "Libby Muelhaupt wins Internet Liable suit against John "Twinkle Toes" Common. Proves in court John Common is a liar! June 19, 2013: Libby Muelhaupt (acknowledging she will never see the..."
- "I used my bag twice and on third usage the bag has stains. .which is permanent. .see pictures ...."
- "I was a loyal customer of Foodpanda India and I used to order foods every weekends. My number is registered with "Do Not Disturb" Service but still these people was..."
- "I purchased a $120 t-shirt from Diesel. After washing it, the color came off the leather tag on the back of the shirt and stained the t-shirt pretty bad (it..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."
- "I have been paying for 10 years and now they stopped taking my payments all of a sudden,,,, no one knows why, they brought my fico from 748 down to..."