INKESH PARMAR /Zglobalservices /AC Techno Wings / Orakle Infotech

1 of 1 AC Techno Wings reviews

“INKESH PARMAR FRAUD “Free Social Service for the Victims of Inkesh Parmar & all his partners” (Almost 200 Peoples/Centers cheated by him, his fake companies and his all partners till now)

Hello Guys,

If any center or people cheated by “Inkesh Parmar from Pune” (09822834708 /09765694380/09898861717/Zglobalservices /AC Techno Wings / Orakle Infotech) and his partners then please contact me immediately. I have Submit a case and prepared a solid file against him, his father (Jayanti Lal Mohan Lal Parmar) and also his all partners in CBI ( IPC 120(B),415,419,420,467,468,471)

I have taken all my money in my own way and now I want to give justice to others and repulse all these frauds from this industry. So go ahead with me. I need only victim person’s details immediately.

Regards

Mahmud Khan

Email: mahmudkhankk@gmail.com

+91-8696965636

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
1 of 1 AC Techno Wings reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
inkesh

May 17, 2013 #652607 Pune, Maharashtra, India

INKESH
Null and Void Compaints
Coming to your post for Description of being Cheated by Zglobalservices i.e Inkesh Parmar. I would like to intimate some of IMP Facts Regarding the Post. Mr Mahmud Khan you Never Singed any agreement with Zglobalservices or Inkesh Parmar.The Client with whom you singed decided the fate of your process and not me Your Quality of operation was failing and poor due to which you were not able to sustain and project were suggested to you were terminated. Now Zglobalservices which More over work as a liasoning Agency trying to match the expectation of the client and delivery of vendors as a consulting agency we do not accept any further responsibility then this. As Sensible vendor or service provider you never did due diligence of any of the projects vaiblity to protect your own business interest. Hence you have no moral and Legal Rights to Blame others for your incompetence of handling the project or any project given to you.You always singed an agreement with Direct Vendor where i was never parted to such agreement. Where as a Consulting firm we had taken 60,000/- as our consultancy fee which you had willingly paid to us. The Transaction was done from Your Personal Account to My personal Account. No Company Transactions with us. get you facts clear before writing on the any of your firms that you mentioned in your post.
by instigating other Services provider and Unlawfully and with Malafide intention of damaging my Reputation
... Show more

0 0 Reply
Udai Singh

May 04, 2013 #645841

yes , inkesh parmar moder *** is a big big fraud . he cheated my friend also . he has a big gang . *** guy cheated many many innocent peoples. *** this dog

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.