I Am Not Satisfied With AC Dude!

1 of 1 Ac Dude reviews

I hired another contractor to fix my tenant's air conditioner out in Azusa, California and when he fixed it, he did Not Fix It Properly and caused additional damage in the ceiling in which he did Not Fix and Yes, the tenants took pictures and wrote me out a statement as witnesses to the damage.

Sadly, I had to Hire Another Licensed Contractor to fix it because the previous one did Not Stand By His Warranty and also Refused To Fix The Damage To My Ceiling That He Caused.

Furthermore, I then asked somebody for a referral to another Air Conditioning Professional and that is how I got introduced to Phillip Perez from AC Dude out in Ontario, California who has been involved in Professional Air Conditioning and Heating Repair service since 1987.

This second contractor did come out to fix it back on August 20th, 2016, however, only about four days later, the tenants emailed me to tell me that it was Not Fixed and the Same Original Problem Reversed Itself!

I did contact Phillip Perez at AC Dude about this and he was about to go on vacation and I did ask him about His Warranty that he supposedly stands behind and what he told me is that he ONLY goes by his warranty for the work that he did and if he finds anything else Wrong With The Air Conditioner, then he will NOT cover it with his so called warranty.

To Me: This did NOT make any sense because when he came over for the Very First Time, he should have discovered exactly what needs to be Fixed In Order To Prevent The Air Conditioner From Continuing To Blow Out Hot Air!

Ridiculous!

Well in the mean time, Phillip Perez sent over a guy from another air conditioning company I believe on Friday, August 26, 2016 or the day before without telling me and I thought that he was going to take care of the problem at his own expense, but sadly that was Not The Case!

This third contractor wanted More Money and basically claimed to have discovered other things wrong with my air conditioner in which Phillip Perez should have told me about when he came over on his Very First Visit In The First Place in which did Not Happen!

I was really pissed off about this.

Well today, being Friday, August 26, 2016, I had numerous fights and arguments with Phillip Perez from AC Dude, via text messaging and told him that I have already Disputed The Credit Card Charge with my Mastercard Company and he told ME to find myself another contractor.

No Problem!

I Will!

Thank You For Nothing!

Sincerely yours,

Howard Paul Shore

Angry and Upset AC Dude Customer

Executive Writer, Promoter And Reviewer For Google.com, RipOffReport.com, PissedConsumer.com, ConsumerAffairs.com, My3Cents.com and other Important Social Media Websites

/HPS

PS: Final Thoughts: What Did I Pay For To Begin With? Nothing!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • He came over super fast
  • What I disliked
    • Problem returned within about four days
    • He did not stand by his warranty 100 percent
    • He sent over another contractor to just charge more money
    • Would charge me more if he found more problems
    • He argued with me via text messaging

Reason of review:
Fixed Air Conditioners And Heaters
Review category
Service Centers and Repairs
review #907930 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ac Dude? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Ac Dude reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.