I Am Not Satisfied With AC Dude!
I hired another contractor to fix my tenant's air conditioner out in Azusa, California and when he fixed it, he did Not Fix It Properly and caused additional damage in the ceiling in which he did Not Fix and Yes, the tenants took pictures and wrote me out a statement as witnesses to the damage.
Sadly, I had to Hire Another Licensed Contractor to fix it because the previous one did Not Stand By His Warranty and also Refused To Fix The Damage To My Ceiling That He Caused.
Furthermore, I then asked somebody for a referral to another Air Conditioning Professional and that is how I got introduced to Phillip Perez from AC Dude out in Ontario, California who has been involved in Professional Air Conditioning and Heating Repair service since 1987.
This second contractor did come out to fix it back on August 20th, 2016, however, only about four days later, the tenants emailed me to tell me that it was Not Fixed and the Same Original Problem Reversed Itself!
I did contact Phillip Perez at AC Dude about this and he was about to go on vacation and I did ask him about His Warranty that he supposedly stands behind and what he told me is that he ONLY goes by his warranty for the work that he did and if he finds anything else Wrong With The Air Conditioner, then he will NOT cover it with his so called warranty.
To Me: This did NOT make any sense because when he came over for the Very First Time, he should have discovered exactly what needs to be Fixed In Order To Prevent The Air Conditioner From Continuing To Blow Out Hot Air!
Well in the mean time, Phillip Perez sent over a guy from another air conditioning company I believe on Friday, August 26, 2016 or the day before without telling me and I thought that he was going to take care of the problem at his own expense, but sadly that was Not The Case!
This third contractor wanted More Money and basically claimed to have discovered other things wrong with my air conditioner in which Phillip Perez should have told me about when he came over on his Very First Visit In The First Place in which did Not Happen!
I was really pissed off about this.
Well today, being Friday, August 26, 2016, I had numerous fights and arguments with Phillip Perez from AC Dude, via text messaging and told him that I have already Disputed The Credit Card Charge with my Mastercard Company and he told ME to find myself another contractor.
Thank You For Nothing!
Howard Paul Shore
Angry and Upset AC Dude Customer
Executive Writer, Promoter And Reviewer For Google.com, RipOffReport.com, PissedConsumer.com, ConsumerAffairs.com, My3Cents.com and other Important Social Media Websites
PS: Final Thoughts: What Did I Pay For To Begin With? Nothing!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- He came over super fast
What I disliked
- Problem returned within about four days
- He did not stand by his warranty 100 percent
- He sent over another contractor to just charge more money
- Would charge me more if he found more problems
- He argued with me via text messaging
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The "repair" they made did not hold up.This is the 2nd time it has almost killed us. Waiting on a reply from legal counsel at Ford. It is definitely totaled..."
- "I took my car to Midas on Saturday for an oil change and was told my trans coolant line had a leak and Philip asked me if I wanted them..."
- "On Friday, May 10, 2013, I was driving in Suffolk, VA with one passenger in my vehicle. All of a sudden, my tire pressure sensor came on and my vehicle..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "I had a brand new foundation leak during a flight, ruining the inside of my make up case. I wrote through their website and they didn't bother to reply (still,..."
- "I was excited when OmegaXL came in. I started with 6 capsules and now I am down to four. I had to be consistent for it to work..."
- "Frontier took over Verizon my internet April 1 2016 ever since there has been slow or no internet connection.We never had this issue with verizon. After llogging on my knternet..."