Resolved

Update by user May 06, 2016

Problem Solve... Thanks MR Alan

Original review posted by user May 06, 2016

I am Lead Generation provider. 10 days ago i send 3000 Leads to Alan ... Now he not pay me. I have some prove that he say send me Leads and i will pay you.Then i send database. he say he will pay next day. Next day i say him pay me . He say i am not my office. I will back next day. Then i send him follow up message. He not reply my email. 4 days ago i want to say him i will make a complain against ARS.

He say me i have not pay pal> Whats other payment method you have,. Then i send my other payment details.

Now he say he never pay me.

They are all froud.

Review about: Email Leads For Email Maekring.

Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / $300
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Absolute Revenue Solutions?

Comments

Screen shot are fake...? Alan

This guy Fahadpabna is from India and uses a Fake name "Kevin North" Absolute Revenue Solutions is not a fraud!! He steals email list and spams American companies and then tries to black male you into paying him for is email list. Do not do business with any company or persons from India!!!

to Anonymous #1155035

He goes by email foxly0016@gmail.com beware this guy is a crook!!