Verified Reviewer

2.0

It's not a problem. I signed up for a trail of the above.

Unfortunately at the time when I should have advised if I was going to continue with the program, my son took his own life, and I was going through an horrendous time emotionally. I completely forgot to cancel. I have read if I was to cancel now it's still going to cost me dollars. Currently, your deducting $21.99 every month from my bank account, and I'm not using the program.

In the past if I tried a trail program with other Companies and haven't notified whether I wish to continue or not they simply lock the program and you can't use it.

I think it's ludicrous to be charged for your program simply due to forgetting to advise if I wished to continue or not.

I honestly feel that under the heartbreaking circumstance I didn't advise I believe you should cancel my Adobe Acrobat DC without expecting me to pay a fee. I refuse to contact by phone as I live in Australia and it would cost me "an arm and leg to phone"

Merrel O'Meara

Preferred solution: I would like the Company to either refund the money they've deducted from my Bank already or simply cancel the program for me as I don't use it and I have explained my reasons above....

Abode Systems Cons: Delay communications.

Comments