Aberdeen Foods - Aberdeen Fams Bacon All Fat No Bacon!
Purchased a pack of bacon before thanksgiving holiday with hopes of frying up for Thanksgiving breakfast.Opened package and its a block of fat (see picture).
I was shocked to find that there are multiple online reports of Aberdeen Farms selling blocks of fat instead of bacon. This is ridiculous to spend over $3.00 for a package of fat.
Like I said, I went online to search for the address of Aberdeen Farms and see if there were any other complaints and there are numerous.
But wait a minute, there is a stamp-of-approval on the package from the US Agricultural Dept -- so they approve of Aberdeen Farms in VA selling consumers blocks of fat?I will definitely send a complaint to them too.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a jar of Tostitos Queso Blanco Dip from Hannaford Supermarket in New Hampshire two days ago and after opening it and pouring some out we realized there was..."
- "Tired of purchasing their salads with as many as 3 days left to be considered "fresh" by their OWN dates/standards only to find unfit lettuce. The brown lettuce is hidden..."
- "I bought a jar of Tostitos Cheese dip and not only did it have mold in it, it had something resembling a large insect larva. The larva looked as though it..."
- "When any company represents by documents and statements that the home you are purchasing is "Energy Star" Certified and "Comfort Wise," you believe it to be a fact. Lennar also..."
- "Stephen Franklin Hess aka Steve. He preys on women under age from 15 years old above. I saw his profile online very attractive man but when i meet him..."
- "If you are one of the many people waiting and wondering if you'll ever get paid by One Stop Maintenance in NY, you can file your complaint with the NY..."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."
- "This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff. You call them to cancel and..."
- "...This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business..."