Aberdeen Foods - Aberdeen Fams Bacon All Fat No Bacon!
Purchased a pack of bacon before thanksgiving holiday with hopes of frying up for Thanksgiving breakfast.Opened package and its a block of fat (see picture).
I was shocked to find that there are multiple online reports of Aberdeen Farms selling blocks of fat instead of bacon. This is ridiculous to spend over $3.00 for a package of fat.
Like I said, I went online to search for the address of Aberdeen Farms and see if there were any other complaints and there are numerous.
But wait a minute, there is a stamp-of-approval on the package from the US Agricultural Dept -- so they approve of Aberdeen Farms in VA selling consumers blocks of fat?I will definitely send a complaint to them too.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "I bought a package of the white fudge covered Oreos for the first time to try them out and upon getting a huge craving for them I opened the box..."
- "We purchased a jar of Tostitos Queso Blanco Dip from Hannaford Supermarket in New Hampshire two days ago and after opening it and pouring some out we realized there was..."
- "Heated a can of Allen's brand Italian Cur Green Beans and found a huge worm inside one piece of green bean. Went online to contact Allens only to find..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "We left a message with James Perry, President of Lennar on Nov. 28,200SIX.We stated that Lennar should change their founding principles. Lennar states "highest standards for caring for their..."
- "The breeder told me to purchase this system for the new puppy I was getting. Doesn't work at all on this dog, couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong...."
- "I bought a cvs brand face and body bleach which was noted as gentlier than the competation. I followed the instruction on the box and mixed the activator and cream and..."