It has been over a year (jan 2011) since I went back to Abercrombie store in Wellington, Fl, to exchange my merchandise and they gave me a "merchandise credit card" .Couple months later I went to Boca Raton Store to use it and since than I"m not able to pay w/ the card.
They say I have no balance left, but the card was never used and if it was as they claim, they should able to say when and where. Also when you call the # on the back of the card to check the balance, the message say "Your card is not activated" but nobody knows how to activate it. Very frustrating...
considering open a complaint!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Merchandise Credit Card
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..."
- "I have had my Natuzzi leather sofa and recliner for 10 years. We just moved and my wife insisted on new leather because of the color of our Natuzzi. She..."
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- "DO NOT go to alan bauman the butcher for a hair transplant!! He left me scarred and disfigured for life!! he left me with permanent nerve damage for life! ..."
- "Burned My Face and Eyes for Over 3 Weeks...They DO NOT Stand by there Products and They are Trained to Be The Biggest Scam Artists Out There...Told Me if I..."
- "In the Fall of 2014 we furnished an apt. completely through City Furniture. We spent thousands of dollars to fill five rooms. The sales people are outgoing, positive..."
- "if this is how walmart ships items i will no longer buy from them and on top of it I was told since the items that I purchased were from..."
- "I purchased a Kenmore gas range from Sears.com.Bought it on Black Friday 11-24-16. First, pay someone to pick it up for me in the store because I don't own a..."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."