Mccook, Nebraska

Avoid these frauds. On their website:

"Solid Gold Reputation – That’s How ABC Seamless Rolls

And we do it all. When you have our home products installed, we don’t send out just any contractor. Our own experienced installers perform the job. They’ll make every effort to go the extra mile to ensure your satisfaction. And for even greater peace of mind, we offer a lifetime, transferrable (sic), limited warranty on our products."

They sent out just any contractor who did not complete the job, so multiple windows leak inside the rooms, inside the walls, down all the way to the foundation and basement. Mold, anyone? When we attempted to have them fix the problem, corporate said it was our problem and by the way... that transferable* (if they make a mistake on their own website, would you trust them to work on your home?) warranty? They conveniently did not inform the seller of our home to let us know that we had to pay $250 within thirty days of purchase for it to transfer. We've filed a complaint with the BBB but don't expect it to be resolved as their manager of the franchises chooses to hang up on customers rather than help them and the owner and VP choose not to respond to attempts to contact them. I guess we'll see them in court but again, do yourself a favor and avoid ABC Seamless.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Fix the windows, period.

Had an Experience with Abc Seamless?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.