Coeur D Alene, Idaho

I used ABC Horse Transport out of Sandpoint, Idaho to haul my horse from Idaho to Nevada where I will be moving.T.J.

(the hauler/owner) seemed great but along the way I guess my horse became up happy. She began to kick his trailer but I never receive a call, never knew anything until she arrived a day early at her new home. He violated everything in the contract I signed and was all around very unprofessional.

Also, the other driver (who also helps with the horses) didn't even know how to put a halter on, and should not be handeling any of the horses. Overall my horse was not happy, in danger of hurting herself or another horse and not once was I contacted.

Ever.I would not recommend ABC Horse Transport due to lack of communication, and expertise.

Review about: Horse Hauling.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with ABC Horse Transport?

Comments

Chase Allred

I have know idea what the Heck this lady is talking about, sounds like more of a owner horse problem,then a transport problem.I used these guys a few years back to haul two of My TWH from Kentucky to Utah, TJ and his other driver did an excelent job and they do know a ton about horses.

We are in the process of looking for another horse and ABC Horse Transport will be the first ones we call.I recommend them to everyone I see.

Sarah

ABC Transport hauled my baby mammoth donkey 652 miles & did a fabulous job!!!I loved them!

NICE transport vehicles & great guys!

Very horse knowledge-able & donkey & mule smart too!I'd use them again in a hearbeat.

JoLynne

I used ABC Horse Transport last year to move our two horses from Indiana to Idaho and they were great!It took a little longer than expected, but they kept me informed along the way.

Our horses arrived happy and healthy!We went on the truck and the other horses seemed calm, content, and well cared for too.

abc horse transport

This lady is crazy, I called the person I picked up the horse from, and the owner about her horse.The horse kicked our trailer from the time we pick up till the time we droped the horse off.

Her horse was driving all of the other horses nuts. after we droped the horse off it kicked all of the pens where it was boarded down. The lady that ownes the boarding stable asked me if I would like to take legal action against the horse owner she would back me up.

Her horse tore our trailer up and the owner said to me ,it was to bad for me.This lady was todate the worst haul we have ever had.

billy
to abc horse transport Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #598504

sounds like a professional hauler,,,LOL,,,bootlegger !!!!