Ababy - Review about Babybay Maxi Cot from Colleyville, Texas
Update added by user May 16, 2015
Ababy.com finally did give me a full refund on my purchase.
Original review posted by user Apr 01, 2015
The company sent an incomplete and damaged babybay maxi cot.I tried to resolve the issue with company representatives for over a month.
They always promised that they would get back with me to resolve the issue and never effectively did. It got to the point where it seemed like they were just passing me from representative to representative to *** me and give me the run around. I get the feeling that they never intended to assist me. Buyer beware when dealing with this company.
If you chose to deal with this company and have issues, be prepared to deal with their polite representatives that have shady and dismissive tactics.
Ababy.com sold me a co-sleeper ( babybay maxi cot) for my newborn that had two broken support rails. Ababy.com 's actions displayed that while they sell merchandise for babies they have little concern for the how their products may affect or jeopardize the well being of the babies that their products are intended. The likelihood of your issue being properly addressed in a timely manner with Ababy.com is slim to none. I wish somebody would have warned me about them before I spent $500+ on their merchandise.
You may have to forego resolving the issue with Ababy.com and dispute a claim with your credit card company to get your money back. If you see something you like on their website, I recommend saving yourself the headache of having to deal with them; should something go wrong.
Find another site or store that sells a similar or same product.This way you won't have to deal with their "Lamb in wolves clothing" ways.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Babybay Maxi Cot
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "First, let me start off by adding that we owned a leather couch for almost 8 years prior to this new purchase. We decided to upgrade to a recliner sectional..."
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- "My wife and I purchased an "Albany Furniture" leather living room set (modular sofa, loveseat and ottoman, 6 pieces total) in February of 2012 from Levin Furniture in Wexford, PA..."
- "Their customer service is TERRIBLE. They shipped me a mismatched ste of white plasma halo rings for headlights. They were happy to charge me again and send out a new..."
- "Ordered a 2 large pizzas from Pizza Hut. When they were delivered we opened the box and pizza was burnt. It looked disgusting. We paid $40 which is ridiculous for..."
- "Every time I try to get a haircut they always tell me. Oh we have such a long wait. I tried for two days to get a haircut. Why..."
- "I stopped in for my regular 3000 mile oil change and of course they did the usually upsale. Normally I try to do one additional thing each time, this time..."
- "Disappointing service by Dynamite CLothing I placed an online order for 2 dresses on Nov 28,2016 and selected "2 day delivery" by paying $20 extra. Items were shipped on Nov..."
- "This Has Got To Be The Worst Ray Charles Station/West Adams 90016 Post Office Around! Regarding: USPS Tracking # 23151470000041624468 Around Saturday, November 26, 2016, I received another Pink Slip..."