Ababy - Review about Babybay Maxi Cot from Colleyville, Texas
Update added by user May 16, 2015
Ababy.com finally did give me a full refund on my purchase.
Original review posted by user Apr 01, 2015
The company sent an incomplete and damaged babybay maxi cot.I tried to resolve the issue with company representatives for over a month.
They always promised that they would get back with me to resolve the issue and never effectively did. It got to the point where it seemed like they were just passing me from representative to representative to *** me and give me the run around. I get the feeling that they never intended to assist me. Buyer beware when dealing with this company.
If you chose to deal with this company and have issues, be prepared to deal with their polite representatives that have shady and dismissive tactics.
Ababy.com sold me a co-sleeper ( babybay maxi cot) for my newborn that had two broken support rails. Ababy.com 's actions displayed that while they sell merchandise for babies they have little concern for the how their products may affect or jeopardize the well being of the babies that their products are intended. The likelihood of your issue being properly addressed in a timely manner with Ababy.com is slim to none. I wish somebody would have warned me about them before I spent $500+ on their merchandise.
You may have to forego resolving the issue with Ababy.com and dispute a claim with your credit card company to get your money back. If you see something you like on their website, I recommend saving yourself the headache of having to deal with them; should something go wrong.
Find another site or store that sells a similar or same product.This way you won't have to deal with their "Lamb in wolves clothing" ways.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Babybay Maxi Cot
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- " Be wary of purchasing anything here. I purchased the Venice Sofa, Love Seat and Ottoman and spent about $2000 for it. I love the set but am having warranty..."
- "We recently bought a floor model Liberty Sectional from Furniture Row after watching it for several months. It finally went on sale and we went to the store only to..."
- "These people delivered (2) new leather couches 1-1/2 months late in July, 2008. Tore a hole in (1) couch when bringing in to the room. Since then, they have moved..."
- "They are horrible. I just got a coat. was supposed to be Medium, but is size XXXS or "zero." Won't fit anyone over the age of 10. I am out..."
- "i dont get it ive never been there before and i signed up tried to add pics next thing i know poof nothing as if i was never there wtf...."
- "why my order to late to arrive ? it should arrive at my home at 12 January , i already call Lazada and Lazada already promise that my order will..."
- "I ordered several items from this company. They should not be allowed to even be in business! They falsely advertise their merchandise and once you receive it, it is made..."
- "Had oil changed from firestone. Oil filter came off driving down the road. Reported it to them. They said it's impossible for oil filter to come off. I have..."
- "The update forced me to decline it over 6 times. After my last decline I made a call with the phone and set it down to go through my files...."