Ababy - Review about Babybay Maxi Cot from Colleyville, Texas
Update added by user May 16, 2015
Ababy.com finally did give me a full refund on my purchase.
Original review posted by user Apr 01, 2015
The company sent an incomplete and damaged babybay maxi cot.I tried to resolve the issue with company representatives for over a month.
They always promised that they would get back with me to resolve the issue and never effectively did. It got to the point where it seemed like they were just passing me from representative to representative to *** me and give me the run around. I get the feeling that they never intended to assist me. Buyer beware when dealing with this company.
If you chose to deal with this company and have issues, be prepared to deal with their polite representatives that have shady and dismissive tactics.
Ababy.com sold me a co-sleeper ( babybay maxi cot) for my newborn that had two broken support rails. Ababy.com 's actions displayed that while they sell merchandise for babies they have little concern for the how their products may affect or jeopardize the well being of the babies that their products are intended. The likelihood of your issue being properly addressed in a timely manner with Ababy.com is slim to none. I wish somebody would have warned me about them before I spent $500+ on their merchandise.
You may have to forego resolving the issue with Ababy.com and dispute a claim with your credit card company to get your money back. If you see something you like on their website, I recommend saving yourself the headache of having to deal with them; should something go wrong.
Find another site or store that sells a similar or same product.This way you won't have to deal with their "Lamb in wolves clothing" ways.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Babybay Maxi Cot
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "My pillow.com claims if you buy one you get one free. That's a bunch of BS !!! You can get the same my pillow at Wal mart..."
- "I bought a "bonded" leather sofa/sleeper in 2011 with a 5yr Goof Proof warranty. The cushions started to buckle and peel this year, after the 1yr manufacturer warranty expired. I..."
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "proof is everything.. NANCY TAYLOR IS A DISTURBED INDIVIDUAL WHO IS HIDING BEHIND A SMALL CLEANING BUSINESS .... FROM CONFLICTING STATEMENTS IN HER BUSINESS CHARTER TO FALSE & CONFLICTING STATEMENTS..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "Every time I try to get a haircut they always tell me. Oh we have such a long wait. I tried for two days to get a haircut. Why..."
- "we ate breakfast my husbands steak was a diff color light brown like freezer burnt. i got a chipped up coffee cup i ask if the cook knew how to..."
- "Didn't need paint but just was tired of walking around looking for someone to help me. Waiting 15 min for service at the paint desk And no one has come...."