Ababy - Review about Babybay Maxi Cot from Colleyville, Texas

2 of 2 Ababy reviews

Update added by user May 16, 2015

Ababy.com finally did give me a full refund on my purchase.

Original review posted by user Apr 01, 2015

The company sent an incomplete and damaged babybay maxi cot.I tried to resolve the issue with company representatives for over a month.

They always promised that they would get back with me to resolve the issue and never effectively did. It got to the point where it seemed like they were just passing me from representative to representative to *** me and give me the run around. I get the feeling that they never intended to assist me. Buyer beware when dealing with this company.

If you chose to deal with this company and have issues, be prepared to deal with their polite representatives that have shady and dismissive tactics.

Ababy.com sold me a co-sleeper ( babybay maxi cot) for my newborn that had two broken support rails. Ababy.com 's actions displayed that while they sell merchandise for babies they have little concern for the how their products may affect or jeopardize the well being of the babies that their products are intended. The likelihood of your issue being properly addressed in a timely manner with Ababy.com is slim to none. I wish somebody would have warned me about them before I spent $500+ on their merchandise.

You may have to forego resolving the issue with Ababy.com and dispute a claim with your credit card company to get your money back. If you see something you like on their website, I recommend saving yourself the headache of having to deal with them; should something go wrong.

Find another site or store that sells a similar or same product.This way you won't have to deal with their "Lamb in wolves clothing" ways.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 2 Ababy reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.