Aarts and Rossetti Kennel - Breeder Sold Puppy Sick with Parvo-Virus. Refused to Help When Confronted.
Said breeder, Lila Kyriakopolous, sold us a sick Pomeranian puppy on February 2nd, 2013.We paid $850 and she gave us a health guarantee.
She also did not vaccinate the puppy prior to sale because he was "too small" and for us to come back in a couple of weeks. He weighed .77 kilos and within 36 hours of bringing him home, he began to vomit. We rushed him to Emergency and within two hours he died in our arms. She is a scammer and sells sick dogs to innocent people.
Buyer Beware! She will not admit to this and will not refund our money or even offer another dog. She's denying it is her dog in the first place. She does not care about you and she is running a puppy mill.
Do not buy from her unless you want to experience extreme heartache and financial losses.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dog Breeder
- Review category
- Animal Services
You May Also Like
- "I dropped my 8-yr-old 6-lb Maltese to get groomed. I am new to the area and this was our first time using the PetSmart groomers. I had a..."
- "I Got Ripped Off By Rudy Vigil @ West Texas Big Bullies ------------------------------------------------ />This is the orginial post from The Dirty South Bully Boards POSTED BY RUDY VIGIL at WEST..."
- "We took our terrified little rescue dog, Sandy to a "training" facility to help him become more confident and socialized. The owner Catherine Sacks was given $4300 for..."
- " I ordered a set of Cuff Daddy cufflinks from Amazon on August 29, 2016 for $39 along with few other things. On August 30, 2016 Amazon sent me an..."
- "We rented a property through FlipKey last weekend, and when we arrived we discovered most of the amenities promised weren't there, the property was filthy, the outside was trashed, and..."
- "My order # DM1283517 was made on September 18, 2016. It's November 14, 2016 and nothing has arrived. Should I give up hope? Should I warn others of this scam? Dealman, the merchant,..."
- "THIS REVIEW HELPS YOU GET YOUR REFUND BACK!! WHEN YOU ARE IN THE SAME SITUATION, FIGHTING WITH BAD SELLERS, AND ALIEXPRESS WOULD WANT TO CLOSE YOUR EASE IN SELLER'S FAVOR!!..."
- "I bought a box of Suzy Qs and opened the package and got a weird chemical smell. I could barely choke down one ***, I threw the rest out and..."
- "I stopped in for my regular 3000 mile oil change and of course they did the usually upsale. Normally I try to do one additional thing each time, this time..."