Aarts and Rossetti Kennel - Breeder Sold Puppy Sick with Parvo-Virus. Refused to Help When Confronted.
Said breeder, Lila Kyriakopolous, sold us a sick Pomeranian puppy on February 2nd, 2013.We paid $850 and she gave us a health guarantee.
She also did not vaccinate the puppy prior to sale because he was "too small" and for us to come back in a couple of weeks. He weighed .77 kilos and within 36 hours of bringing him home, he began to vomit. We rushed him to Emergency and within two hours he died in our arms. She is a scammer and sells sick dogs to innocent people.
Buyer Beware! She will not admit to this and will not refund our money or even offer another dog. She's denying it is her dog in the first place. She does not care about you and she is running a puppy mill.
Do not buy from her unless you want to experience extreme heartache and financial losses.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dog Breeder
- Review category
- Animal Services
You May Also Like
- "Your recent commercial with the dead chicken cacasses as string puppets entertaining children is disgusting. These were once living animals and a poor example for children. If animals are..."
- "I have been an avid PetsMart customer for years. It is my primary choice for food, clothes, accessories and grooming for my 18 month Shih Tzu, Evie. I have easily..."
- "To whom it may concern, I am writing this review to this breeder because I hope I can help some of the reader and consumers hoping to buyer a puppy in..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "Steak 'n Shake Friday Evening 01/20/17 When I arrived there were ; 7 occupied tables, parties of 7,4,2,2,3,4,3 customers & 1@counter One server appeared to be working with a second..."
- "Can someone please take the initiative to file a suit against these guys? I have evidence that they contacted me, phone records and emails. I believe they hacked all of..."
- "20 years ago Nick Lambrinos renovated and converted two semi-detached homes into multiple dwelling units. He hired the appropriate contractors, Architect and Engineers to complete project. Drawings , Building Permits..."
- "DON'T SHOPE AT BRIDESIRE, QUALITY IS HORRIBLE AND THE DRESS RARELY LOOK LIKE THE PHOTO. ALSO NOTICE THEY DON'T HAVE DETAILED PHOTOS OF THE DRESS EVER. ONLY ONE ANGLE AND..."