Aarts and Rossetti Kennel - Breeder Sold Puppy Sick with Parvo-Virus. Refused to Help When Confronted.
Said breeder, Lila Kyriakopolous, sold us a sick Pomeranian puppy on February 2nd, 2013.We paid $850 and she gave us a health guarantee.
She also did not vaccinate the puppy prior to sale because he was "too small" and for us to come back in a couple of weeks. He weighed .77 kilos and within 36 hours of bringing him home, he began to vomit. We rushed him to Emergency and within two hours he died in our arms. She is a scammer and sells sick dogs to innocent people.
Buyer Beware! She will not admit to this and will not refund our money or even offer another dog. She's denying it is her dog in the first place. She does not care about you and she is running a puppy mill.
Do not buy from her unless you want to experience extreme heartache and financial losses.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dog Breeder
- Review category
- Animal Services
You May Also Like
- "In November of 2013, we put down a 50% deposit of $1025 on a young Ragdoll Breeder kitten that was to be delivered to us at 10 weeks via an..."
- "Your recent commercial with the dead chicken cacasses as string puppets entertaining children is disgusting. These were once living animals and a poor example for children. If animals are..."
- "Went to Petco on Hwy 6 south Houston Tx I've gone there numerous times and never had a problem but today a new groomer was there I told her I..."
- "I received a box of creams and was billed $17.84 for shipping costs. The invoice in the box showed no charge, but I was aware I would be paying for..."
- "I purchased a par of sandals made by Aerosole at Macy's in Daytona Florida while on vacation. I live In Canada A few month later I decided to wear it. Within..."
- " - service quality was very poor. my lawn was worse than before - bad and inconsistent customer service - no improvement after made several complaints Totally disappointed pictures 1 is the result..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."
- " We arrived at the Red Roof Inn Sharonville Ohio we checked in and took showers As We Lay Down we noticed there were two roaches crawling on the wall..."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."