Aarts and Rossetti Kennel - Breeder Sold Puppy Sick with Parvo-Virus. Refused to Help When Confronted.

2 of 2 Aarts and Rossetti Kennel reviews

Said breeder, Lila Kyriakopolous, sold us a sick Pomeranian puppy on February 2nd, 2013.We paid $850 and she gave us a health guarantee.

She also did not vaccinate the puppy prior to sale because he was "too small" and for us to come back in a couple of weeks. He weighed .77 kilos and within 36 hours of bringing him home, he began to vomit. We rushed him to Emergency and within two hours he died in our arms. She is a scammer and sells sick dogs to innocent people.

Buyer Beware! She will not admit to this and will not refund our money or even offer another dog. She's denying it is her dog in the first place. She does not care about you and she is running a puppy mill.

Do not buy from her unless you want to experience extreme heartache and financial losses.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
2 of 2 Aarts and Rossetti Kennel reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 30, 2014 #780253 Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Lila sold my daughter a sick mixed, yes this registered breeder sold a Maltese Pomeranian mix that came to us very sick. Pooping blood full of some kind of parasite suspected parvo. This weeee pup spent the first three months in and out of the vet with a bill exceeding $3500 not including the $500 cost of the pup !!!! She is a money hungry lying nasty cold hearted witch and with calling her to explain what was happening she offered nothing. That the pup came to us healthily yet couldn't explain why on the second day of being home the dog was rushed to the vet with the worse bloody diarrhea that I've ever seen
Do not buy a thing from her. Especially a puppy. Someone has to have her closed down
Someone needs to save those weee fur babies.
I know the kennel club didn't want to even listen to me
Buyer beware. Don't buy from her !!!!!!!!

0 0 Reply
Igor G

Nov 26, 2013 #748321 Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I would like to start by saying I want to corroborate the posters story. I had the exact same thing happen with my Pomeranian puppy bought from Lila, she is a vile and evil women who treats dogs likes products...she lets them die. She needs to be stopped. I also know many people with the same story. I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO MENTION THAT THE POSTER ALY IS A LIAR AND IS LILA IN DISGUISE. I have come across ALY's posts on many occasions. DO NOT TRUST THIS POSTER. IF YOU WANT PROOF, PLEASE MESSAGE HERE AND I WILL CONTACT YOU AND PROVIDE YOU WITH THE INFORMATION OF MANY PEOPLE WITH THE SAME STORY. I WILL ALSO PROVIDE PROOF THAT ALY IS LILA. DO NOT BUY DOGS FROM LILA IF YOU WANT THEM TO LIVE AND DO NO TRUST THE COMMENTS OF ALY, the poster is LILA.

0 0 Reply
Aly

Nov 07, 2013 #739129 Vista Heights, Ontario, Canada

This is a very sickening complaint! Id like to start off saying that Iris Millanova who's real name seems to be Iris Milanoff has no feelings what's so ever for the dog that supposedly died and no respect to this REGISTERED BREEDER named Lila Kyriakopolous. It's very sad how "educated" and former student from Uoft can express herself this way about anyone. She has been giving out FALSE information this is cruel and disgusting, not only has she lied about her identity as Claire Thompson but the story that she has created has impacted the 35 beautiful and hard working long years of Lila's kennel named Rossetti and Aarts. Why would anyone even believe this person when she lies about her true identity but does come forward and gives out the name, city, kennel name and number of another person? She is a coward ! That's what she is!

A little bit about myself and where I come in this story defending Lila from this monstrous person and all these false accusations. I had been searching over a year on a web page for a pomeranian. I always wanted a purebred pomeranian and the puppies advertised I would not come with shots, were being advertised too young (6 weeks of age) or simple not purebred. I finally found an ad that fitted with what I had been looking for over a long time. This was:
1- Parents on site
2- To see the environment of where my puppy has been raised (clean/ good family)
3- shots and dewormed
4- Purebred

BINGO! I

0 2 Reply
mariaamarro

Dec 03, 2013 #752152 Woodbridge, Ontario, Canada

Yes they do. Especially toy breeds...are you insane? How is an animal that tiny supposed to thrive and survive without at least booster shots? :cry

peanutbutter1

Aug 13, 2013 #698907 Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss but would like to add my story to yours if it will help you. I bought my pom from her 7 years ago with the promise of him being a teacup (4 pounds or under as an adult) I paid 400$ more than her other puppies.
The day I brought him home he had diarrhea and within 6 hours of getting him from he passed out and started having seizures. I rushed him to the hospital and found out he was hypoglycemic (low blood sugar) and that if I had showed up at the vets 1/2 hour later he would have been dead. This one trip to the vet cost me $1200. I asked the vet what would have caused this and she told me whoever had him before was probably not feeding him properly so he would stay a certain size. I also asked the vet if this could have been prevented and the vet told me that if I only had him for 6 hours there was nothing I could have done. I called Lila because I wanted her to help with the vet bills since she was the one responsible in which she answered I should have called her instead of going to the vet and hung up.

After about 6 months my puppy was now over 4 pounds and called her because I wanted a refund for paying extra for a teacup when he really was not. To this she told me I was feeding my dog too much and he's fat that's why he's over 4 pounds. (lies-I had the vet check him to make sure he was not overweight)

At 8 months, my puppy starting limping and upon giving him an xray the vet told me my pup had an issue

another_sad_customer

May 30, 2013 #658037

Recently purchased a Yorkie. I'm very upset. He is sick with worms and she won't do anything about this. Is there a way I can please get in touch with the Original Poster?
We have a gaurantee and she wont honor it. Rossetti Kennel is awful do not purchase from this woman!!! :sigh

anothervictimofARK

Apr 19, 2013 #639555

I can corroborate with original poster's experience. I, too, am a victim of hers. I paid my deposit for my Pomeranian puppy (much like OP's baby) and went through a similar route. I paid $850 - $200 deposit and $650 when I picked the little guy up.

She promised no flea & tick, diseases, nothing. Of course she would, why would she say otherwise? I asked her many questions from the time I went to visit him to picking him up with regards to types of shots he got, deworming method, food, vacc. schedule. She said she will tell me everything in person. I didn't know she didn't have a vet until I picked him up. She told me she had her own vet that she took her puppies to. And when I picked him up, she said "I didn't give him his shots. He's too small. Come back in two weeks." She also told me to stop "internetting" with regards to information.

Having stumbled across this review, I panicked and got in contact with OP who graciously helped me through this transition time. Lila gets on the defense whenever you ASK or MENTION anything that can slightly be an issue. For example, I noticed my puppy was incessantly scratching his ears and biting his fur & paw. All she had said was "he has no fleas".

I brought him to the vet myself for shots and a checkup (probably what she intended us to do anyway). He started having really soft, diarrhea-like poo. One morning I woke up and found a really small living larva-worm looking thing. I messaged her

customer of lila's

Mar 03, 2013 #617488 Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Hello is there anyway I can get into contact with the person who wrote this complaint? Lila sold us a chihuahua that was supposed to be $600 but charged us $800 because he was "t-cup". Since birth he has had an inguinal hernia ( intestines pushing out of abdominal wall) it has caused him to not be able to gain weight and he has frequent diarrhea. The reason we still bought him and at full price was because Lila clearly stated she would pay for the hernia to be fixed once he was 'big enough'. Now 8 months later when he is finally full grown at 3 lbs and able to have the surgery I called back and she claimed that she never said such a thing and said it wasn't her responsibility and even asked "does he even need it done?" She is a lying delusional lady who should not sell dogs and makes many promises she cannot keep!!!! Anyways we would like to get in contact with you and help you in any way with your struggle against her because I have a feeling she has done this to many more people. We would like to see her not selling dogs anymore.

Mar 03, 2013 #617491 Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Hello!! I'm so sorry to hear about what happened to you. The user name I used for this account (you can search it on Google) you will find me. Please add me in any one of my social media accounts...I don't want to openly say my name on this site but I would love to speak to you! PLEASE!

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Aarts and Rossetti Kennel.
Filing a new complaint about
×