Houston, Texas

Hello my name is Alan Gordon.I also had them put in an above ground pool.

Very dissatisfied to say the least. Mark promised me a level pool. Well after draining it 3times and having rhem fix it. What a joke!

It is still unlevel rhe whole back side keeps poping out of rhe track. And i have 2 sharp objects starting to pop thru the new liner. On top of that after back washing the pool today.... The valule would not close properly on the filter.

Come to find out... They left a roll of pipe tape in the filter. A whole roll of tape!!! Talk about unprofessional!!!

My wife called mark last week he said he would call back and never did. So i called him today and left a message. If he does not fix these problems i will bw taking him to court.

And i have plenty of pics as well to back these statements.This pool has never been right since it was installed and i feel ripped off!

Review about: Aam Company Above Ground Pool Installation.

3.4
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Aam Company?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.