Aacs American Academy Cosmetic Surgery - AACS (American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery) is a DISGRACE!!
BEWARE AACS is a DISGRACE (AACS is American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, Dr. Michael Will, 2015 President, http://www.cosmeticsurgery.org/) because some of its faculty engaged in FRAUD. Dr. E. Antonio Mangubat [aka Dr. Tony Mangubat] engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING, see PROOF here: https://sites.google.com/site/tonymangubatisincompetent/ or just search in google for “tony mangubat”; E. Antonio Mangubat is Permanent Faculty with AACS and was a speaker at the January 2015 conference.
E. Antonio Mangubat’s performed surgeries on me that left me severely SCARRED & DISFIGURED. Mangubat also completely misrepresented and lied about the results of the surgeries, undoubtedly because his main interest was GREED and PROFITS.
I filed an ETHICS COMPLAINT against E. Antonio Mangubat with University of Washington Medicine (UW Medicine), an organization Mangubat said he is affiliated with. I received a response to my ethics complaint from Dr. Lawrence R. Robinson, M.D., Vice Dean for Clinical Affairs and Graduate Medical Education. Dr. Robinson said “I have investigated Dr. Mangubat’s affiliation with UW Medicine and I can confirm that Dr. Mangubat was previously aligned with UW Medicine’s Community Training Center (CTC) based at Harborview Medical Center…. He [Mangubat] has never had privileges to practice medicine at Harborview Medical Center or the University of Washington Medical Center…..Please be assured that we will take the actions we consider appropriate regarding Dr. Mangubat’s website…. Thank you again for taking the time to share your concerns with me". See Dr. Robinson’s bio here:
As a result, based on my ethics complaint, Dr. Robinson & UW Medicine required Mangubat to CORRECT his resume and MAKE CLEAR he is NOT currently associated with UW Medicine. Full details of my complaint are here: https://sites.google.com/site/tonymangubatisincompetent/ Mangubat’s website is www.labelleviecosmetic.com & he has offices in Seattle (Bellevue & Tukwila), Washington.
AACS (American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, Dr. Michael Will, 2015 President) on its website states that “as an organization committed to patient safety, the AACS strives to instruct and train in pursuit of the safest outcomes.” See http://www.cosmeticsurgery.org/?page=CodeofEthics Given that UW Medicine made clear that they have no association whatsoever with E. Antonio Mangubat, I COMPLETELY FAIL to see how AACS having Mangubat, who previously engaged in FRAUD, as Permanent Faculty is remotely consistent with its pursuit of the “safest outcomes” for patients!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Dr. Jennifer Martinick & the current ISHRS Leadership are a DISGRACE!!!!This is a NON-COMMERCIAL POSTING/WEBSITE. Any statements below are my opinion only.For reasons described below, Dr Jennifer Martinick, President of..."
- "I went to this business to get all upper teeth removed and a denture. The 1st day I had an x ray done, visited with John Hargett, dentist. ..."
- "You have seen on the news just how much the state & federal agencies we pay taxes to that are suppose to protect us but don't!!!!!! Here is just..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "I've had the "Top of the Line", $2000 Elite 17.7 elliptical for 3 months and have had 3 separate part failures. One massive failure where the pedal sheared off..."
- "I went into the store and brought some items, I went home and found a bug in the jar of my peppers. called the manager and was told not to..."
- "I received the ring as a gift. My mom.was disappointed aboit it but gave it to me anyway. It is false advertising because the ring I received was..."