Aacs American Academy Cosmetic Surgery - AACS (American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery) is a DISGRACE!!
BEWARE AACS is a DISGRACE (AACS is American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, Dr. Michael Will, 2015 President, http://www.cosmeticsurgery.org/) because some of its faculty engaged in FRAUD. Dr. E. Antonio Mangubat [aka Dr. Tony Mangubat] engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING, see PROOF here: https://sites.google.com/site/tonymangubatisincompetent/ or just search in google for “tony mangubat”; E. Antonio Mangubat is Permanent Faculty with AACS and was a speaker at the January 2015 conference.
E. Antonio Mangubat’s performed surgeries on me that left me severely SCARRED & DISFIGURED. Mangubat also completely misrepresented and lied about the results of the surgeries, undoubtedly because his main interest was GREED and PROFITS.
I filed an ETHICS COMPLAINT against E. Antonio Mangubat with University of Washington Medicine (UW Medicine), an organization Mangubat said he is affiliated with. I received a response to my ethics complaint from Dr. Lawrence R. Robinson, M.D., Vice Dean for Clinical Affairs and Graduate Medical Education. Dr. Robinson said “I have investigated Dr. Mangubat’s affiliation with UW Medicine and I can confirm that Dr. Mangubat was previously aligned with UW Medicine’s Community Training Center (CTC) based at Harborview Medical Center…. He [Mangubat] has never had privileges to practice medicine at Harborview Medical Center or the University of Washington Medical Center…..Please be assured that we will take the actions we consider appropriate regarding Dr. Mangubat’s website…. Thank you again for taking the time to share your concerns with me". See Dr. Robinson’s bio here:
As a result, based on my ethics complaint, Dr. Robinson & UW Medicine required Mangubat to CORRECT his resume and MAKE CLEAR he is NOT currently associated with UW Medicine. Full details of my complaint are here: https://sites.google.com/site/tonymangubatisincompetent/ Mangubat’s website is www.labelleviecosmetic.com & he has offices in Seattle (Bellevue & Tukwila), Washington.
AACS (American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, Dr. Michael Will, 2015 President) on its website states that “as an organization committed to patient safety, the AACS strives to instruct and train in pursuit of the safest outcomes.” See http://www.cosmeticsurgery.org/?page=CodeofEthics Given that UW Medicine made clear that they have no association whatsoever with E. Antonio Mangubat, I COMPLETELY FAIL to see how AACS having Mangubat, who previously engaged in FRAUD, as Permanent Faculty is remotely consistent with its pursuit of the “safest outcomes” for patients!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "I'm attaching a letter from Kaiser Permanente Privacy Compliance Program Manager for NCAL Regional Compliance & Privacy Office stating they want a "Receipt" they think I have. Kaiser..."
- "You have seen on the news just how much the state & federal agencies we pay taxes to that are suppose to protect us but don't!!!!!! Here is just..."
- "This individual is a scammer! His Dental Sleep Masters program is a complete rip off! He scam dentists into believing he has done thousands of oral appliance implants when in..."
- "I've had the "Top of the Line", $2000 Elite 17.7 elliptical for 3 months and have had 3 separate part failures. One massive failure where the pedal sheared off..."
- "On two occasions I've purchased essence hair club. I live in VA so I can easily go into their little room (literally a little room with one desk and a..."
- "My father orders inventory from a company located in California. I only heard about this incident in great detail today when Southeastern Freight Lines arrived to deliver our restaurant inventory...."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."