Aacs American Academy Cosmetic Surgery - AACS (American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery) is a DISGRACE!!
BEWARE AACS is a DISGRACE (AACS is American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, Dr. Michael Will, 2015 President, http://www.cosmeticsurgery.org/) because some of its faculty engaged in FRAUD. Dr. E. Antonio Mangubat [aka Dr. Tony Mangubat] engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING, see PROOF here: https://sites.google.com/site/tonymangubatisincompetent/ or just search in google for “tony mangubat”; E. Antonio Mangubat is Permanent Faculty with AACS and was a speaker at the January 2015 conference.
E. Antonio Mangubat’s performed surgeries on me that left me severely SCARRED & DISFIGURED. Mangubat also completely misrepresented and lied about the results of the surgeries, undoubtedly because his main interest was GREED and PROFITS.
I filed an ETHICS COMPLAINT against E. Antonio Mangubat with University of Washington Medicine (UW Medicine), an organization Mangubat said he is affiliated with. I received a response to my ethics complaint from Dr. Lawrence R. Robinson, M.D., Vice Dean for Clinical Affairs and Graduate Medical Education. Dr. Robinson said “I have investigated Dr. Mangubat’s affiliation with UW Medicine and I can confirm that Dr. Mangubat was previously aligned with UW Medicine’s Community Training Center (CTC) based at Harborview Medical Center…. He [Mangubat] has never had privileges to practice medicine at Harborview Medical Center or the University of Washington Medical Center…..Please be assured that we will take the actions we consider appropriate regarding Dr. Mangubat’s website…. Thank you again for taking the time to share your concerns with me". See Dr. Robinson’s bio here:
As a result, based on my ethics complaint, Dr. Robinson & UW Medicine required Mangubat to CORRECT his resume and MAKE CLEAR he is NOT currently associated with UW Medicine. Full details of my complaint are here: https://sites.google.com/site/tonymangubatisincompetent/ Mangubat’s website is www.labelleviecosmetic.com & he has offices in Seattle (Bellevue & Tukwila), Washington.
AACS (American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, Dr. Michael Will, 2015 President) on its website states that “as an organization committed to patient safety, the AACS strives to instruct and train in pursuit of the safest outcomes.” See http://www.cosmeticsurgery.org/?page=CodeofEthics Given that UW Medicine made clear that they have no association whatsoever with E. Antonio Mangubat, I COMPLETELY FAIL to see how AACS having Mangubat, who previously engaged in FRAUD, as Permanent Faculty is remotely consistent with its pursuit of the “safest outcomes” for patients!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "I have been told by six people at Kaiser that my doctor no longer works at Kaiser Permanente & I need to make an appointment with the new doctor I..."
- "Woke up twice during wisdom (4) extraction. Never once did the oral surgeon stop/pause until I was out again. I was actually told to be quiet; apparently I was yelling...."
- "I bought veneers from this company 6 and a half months ago, paid in full $1, 925.00 and still no product! I keep getting the run around for my refund...."
- "My father orders inventory from a company located in California. I only heard about this incident in great detail today when Southeastern Freight Lines arrived to deliver our restaurant inventory...."
- "I WON AUCTION FOR $115.00 SHIPPING & HANDLING $12.95 TOTAL $127.95 PAID AND FedEx to my address. I BOUGHT A NEW BATTERY & CHARGER FOR $25.Listing ID: 10640745 Item Number:..."
- "This is the worst knights inn I have ever had the misfortune of staying at.None of the ammenities listed online are true.No breakfast of any sort,no business area, no pets,..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."