Aaa Service Plumbing Heating And Electrical - AAA sells faulty products and they don't live up to their "life time warranty"
Update added by user Jul 24
No this issue has not been resolved; I haven't received the check that they promised to mail to me and they haven't called.
Update added by user Jul 01
This situation has not been resolved. I haven't heard a word from AAA even after they told me that they would be mailing me a check.
Original review posted by user Jun 24
AAA (www.aaatoday.com) has been ripping us off for years with their price mock up's; but it wasn't until the work they did for us on: 7-9-15 that I found out how much.They charged us: $989.00 for a new [kitchen faucet set with sprayer].
I contacted them in October 2015, when I realized that a deep cut on my finger came from the sprayer (when I checked, I could see the sprayer peeling around the edges). AAA sent someone out to look at it; the service man said: that hadn't happened before; he "fixed it." It wasn't long before the same thing happened again, and they sent another service man out, and he said that the problem was because sharp edges inside the sprayer was eating through and that the first guy should have caught it. He replaced the whole sprayer. After the 1st sprayer cut my finger I went on line to research what I had spent ($989.00) for the product, and I found the same faucet set with sprayer for: 59.72 retail in several well known sites...home depot; amazon etc.
My daughter contacted AAA and after a few heated conversations, they gave me a refund of: $829.00 (less 100.00 labor; 60.00 for parts and the $59.72). Last month I emailed AAA because the same thing was happening again; I had a surface scrap (not under the skin this time) on my finger and the sprayer was peeling. No response-so, I called them to come fix it; they told me that they weren't going to do anything else because they gave me a ($829.00) refund. I told them that if I cut my finger again that I was going to file a complaint.
They said that they would send me a check for: $59.72 (to settle the issue) I told them OK because I was tired of dealing with them, and I'd just purchase another faucet set from someone else. I never received the check so I called them again a few days ago and I was told that they would check with someone and call me back. No call back- I should not have to pay ANYTHING for bad products and service that is dangerous. They have lied to us and cheated us for many years-I have all of my receipts.
Note: I have a lifetime warranty from AAA (for this faucet set with sprayer).
The total that they charged me for the products and service work that they did on: 7-9-15 was: $1,113.00 (for the faucet/sprayer set and a shower head).
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My Rains Soft water treatment system is horrible. It doesn't work as advertised. I get dirty water out of my sink taps, toilets showers about 3 - 4..."
- "Had my generator serviced as per the contract by the installer in Feb. March snowstorm here i Rochester NY and the engine is done. It bent pushrods and BROKE the..."
- "I mistakenly signed up for North American Power for both electric and gas, enticed by their low intro rates. Next thing I know, my gas bill is up to..."
- "Great experience ! Excellent quality fabric and amazing prints that stands out ! I just got my 2 sets of beddings and I must admit I am absolutely thriled with..."
- "it was memorial weekend we was there Friday night the 23 24 25 and we left the 26 there address is 14090 e evans avenue..."
- "I would never again purchase a Jenn-air product of any type. I had a stove top for less than three years and it cracked. The crack was not due to..."
- "The claims department blamed the company by saying the box was inadequate. The driver says he left it at my door. As you can see the box is on the..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."