Aurora, Colorado
100% full Not resolved

Update by user Jul 24, 2016

No this issue has not been resolved; I haven't received the check that they promised to mail to me and they haven't called.

Update by user Jul 01, 2016

This situation has not been resolved. I haven't heard a word from AAA even after they told me that they would be mailing me a check.

Original review posted by user Jun 24, 2016

AAA (www.aaatoday.com) has been ripping us off for years with their price mock up's; but it wasn't until the work they did for us on: 7-9-15 that I found out how much.They charged us: $989.00 for a new [kitchen faucet set with sprayer].

I contacted them in October 2015, when I realized that a deep cut on my finger came from the sprayer (when I checked, I could see the sprayer peeling around the edges). AAA sent someone out to look at it; the service man said: that hadn't happened before; he "fixed it." It wasn't long before the same thing happened again, and they sent another service man out, and he said that the problem was because sharp edges inside the sprayer was eating through and that the first guy should have caught it. He replaced the whole sprayer. After the 1st sprayer cut my finger I went on line to research what I had spent ($989.00) for the product, and I found the same faucet set with sprayer for: 59.72 retail in several well known sites...home depot; amazon etc.

My daughter contacted AAA and after a few heated conversations, they gave me a refund of: $829.00 (less 100.00 labor; 60.00 for parts and the $59.72). Last month I emailed AAA because the same thing was happening again; I had a surface scrap (not under the skin this time) on my finger and the sprayer was peeling. No response-so, I called them to come fix it; they told me that they weren't going to do anything else because they gave me a ($829.00) refund. I told them that if I cut my finger again that I was going to file a complaint.

They said that they would send me a check for: $59.72 (to settle the issue) I told them OK because I was tired of dealing with them, and I'd just purchase another faucet set from someone else. I never received the check so I called them again a few days ago and I was told that they would check with someone and call me back. No call back- I should not have to pay ANYTHING for bad products and service that is dangerous. They have lied to us and cheated us for many years-I have all of my receipts.

Note: I have a lifetime warranty from AAA (for this faucet set with sprayer).

The total that they charged me for the products and service work that they did on: 7-9-15 was: $1,113.00 (for the faucet/sprayer set and a shower head).

Review about: Moen Faucets Faucet.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Moen Faucet
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Warranty issue / $220
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Aaa Service Plumbing Heating And Electrical?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.