Aaa Service Plumbing Heating And Electrical - AAA sells faulty products and they don't live up to their "life time warranty"
Update added by user Jul 24
No this issue has not been resolved; I haven't received the check that they promised to mail to me and they haven't called.
Update added by user Jul 01
This situation has not been resolved. I haven't heard a word from AAA even after they told me that they would be mailing me a check.
Original review posted by user Jun 24
AAA (www.aaatoday.com) has been ripping us off for years with their price mock up's; but it wasn't until the work they did for us on: 7-9-15 that I found out how much.They charged us: $989.00 for a new [kitchen faucet set with sprayer].
I contacted them in October 2015, when I realized that a deep cut on my finger came from the sprayer (when I checked, I could see the sprayer peeling around the edges). AAA sent someone out to look at it; the service man said: that hadn't happened before; he "fixed it." It wasn't long before the same thing happened again, and they sent another service man out, and he said that the problem was because sharp edges inside the sprayer was eating through and that the first guy should have caught it. He replaced the whole sprayer. After the 1st sprayer cut my finger I went on line to research what I had spent ($989.00) for the product, and I found the same faucet set with sprayer for: 59.72 retail in several well known sites...home depot; amazon etc.
My daughter contacted AAA and after a few heated conversations, they gave me a refund of: $829.00 (less 100.00 labor; 60.00 for parts and the $59.72). Last month I emailed AAA because the same thing was happening again; I had a surface scrap (not under the skin this time) on my finger and the sprayer was peeling. No response-so, I called them to come fix it; they told me that they weren't going to do anything else because they gave me a ($829.00) refund. I told them that if I cut my finger again that I was going to file a complaint.
They said that they would send me a check for: $59.72 (to settle the issue) I told them OK because I was tired of dealing with them, and I'd just purchase another faucet set from someone else. I never received the check so I called them again a few days ago and I was told that they would check with someone and call me back. No call back- I should not have to pay ANYTHING for bad products and service that is dangerous. They have lied to us and cheated us for many years-I have all of my receipts.
Note: I have a lifetime warranty from AAA (for this faucet set with sprayer).
The total that they charged me for the products and service work that they did on: 7-9-15 was: $1,113.00 (for the faucet/sprayer set and a shower head).
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I am an ex-employee for EcoWater Systems, and I wrote this letter years ago but was unable to find proper resolution to my issues and believe posting it here may..."
- "I had a water filter installed on my main water line, which draws from an underground stream. The canister was installed without the use of any wall brackets in..."
- "I bought this item at Lowe's in Canada (Toronto) in May, 2015. I paid $700 for it because for some reason, I thought it was supposed to be a..."
- "Could UPS be a sh**ier delivery service. I've had UPS deliver packages to my house many times and every time they have, there has been no knock on the door,..."
- "I have never been so rudely yelled at since I have been coming to the store for over 20 years this is the one at Colfax and sable when I..."
- "As a 10+ year subscriber to myFICO Quarterly monitoring that includes daily monitoring of lots of information to detect identity theft at the earliest possible moment, I thought I was..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "I have so far NOT rec'd 5 items. They wont refund, cause it shows it made it to my town 1 item didnt fit description 1 item is broken I..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."