AAA Auto Insurance Dispicable Review

1 of 12 AAA Auto Insurance reviews

On 9/23/16 my automobile was in an accident; which you can see by the photos was a total loss.In the meantime I took out a rental from HERTZ.

I was informed by the Hertz Rental that I was not covered for rental because my auto insurance company stated that I had no coverage. This was of course a "Lie". I Then called my auto insurance "AAA" which they confirmed indeed I was covered for rental and stated the amount of coverage. I then contacted Hertz Rental in giving them the Claim number.

Hertz Rental then told me that "AAA" was not going to pay after having a rental for about a month; yet I had liability & collision with rental coverage. I contacted my claims adjuster Giselle Smith by email for the status and no response. It is now 11/25/16. I was instructed by "AAA" claims adjuster that they would not cover the storage fees after a certain date.

Yet, it was the month of October and no one had even gone out to access the damages.

The same pictures below I sent to my "AAA" auto insurance.On a business level this company has not done right by me.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Dispicable
Review category
Insurance
review #961062

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with AAA Auto Insurance? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 12 AAA Auto Insurance reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.