AA Landscape Maintenance - *** Artist ~ Scammer~Ripped Off

1 of 1 AA Landscape Maintenance reviews

Update added by user Feb 21, 2012

Armando Alacala made the contract with me on January 30, 2012 with a $1000.00 deposit. He started the project on Feb 1, 2012 with his crew. Feb 2, 2012 Armando ask for another $1000.00 to buy some materials. On Feb 3, 2012 asked another $1000.00. On Feb 8, 2012 he asked for 7480.00 for the concrete and labors.

Feb 9, 2012 he poured the concrete of 1956 square feet in ONE day. The concrete got hard where they can not put the stamp that I want. Most contractors that I asked after he poured told me that for that much square footage that Armando should have did it in TWO days for better results.

After he poured the concrete on the 9th..Armando not answer his phone or text. I called every single day for him to finish his work and I did not get any reply..On Feb 17 he stop by and met with my brother in law. Armando asked for $1300.00 to finish the job. After he got the $1300.00 again Armando never return my calls and never return to finished the job. Overall he scammed me for the amounth of $ 11,780.00.

I hope consumers in my area in the Fairfield, Vacaville, Suisun, Dixon, Vallejo will NOT make business with this person. I am asking the community in my area to check thourougly. If you want to see a photos of his work he done to my property I would be happy to share them You can email me at cloud9ecstasy@yahoo.com

Update added by user Feb 21, 2012

Original review posted by user Feb 21, 2012

Mr. Armando Alacala 1125 Washington St, Fairfield Ca. 94533. His business name is A&A Landscape Maintenance in Fairfield Ca. Business Lic 11990006110. He made a contract to do job for my house in Fairfield for $11.000.00. With the few additional came out to 12.900.

Armando Alacala signed the contract 1/30/12 a $1000.00 deposit. On Feb 1, 2012 with his crew. Feb 2, 2012 Armando ask $1000.00 to buy some materials. On Feb 3, 2012 asked another $1000.00. On Feb 8, 2012 he asked for 7480.00 for the concrete and labors.

Feb 8, 2012 he asked 7480.00 to poured the concrete at this day he took. $11,780.00. total. He left the job and never complete the contract. Alert to the community beware.

If you had a service done by Mr Armando Alcala please contact me I beg you.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 AA Landscape Maintenance reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 08, 2015 #1075922

what was his phone number I want to make sure Im not using the same guy.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about AA Landscape Maintenance.
Filing a new complaint about
×