A2B Fullfillment - No No Hair Removal Is A Scam

1 of 1 A2B Fullfillment reviews

I ordered by phone the No-No Hair Removal System at a cost of $329.00, expecting hair from my face and body to be removed, as advertised. After trying it, I found it was a joke, no hair was removed. They did refund my money, except shipping charges, but the public needs to be warned, this is a scam, no hair will be removed, plus your money will have been spent. I'm feel lucky to have lost only shipping charges.

Notice the No-No Name isn't mentioned in the address below.

A2B Fullfillment

150 Stewart Parkway

Greensboro, GA 30642

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 A2B Fullfillment reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Maelene

Nov 12, 2012 #567984

Thank you very much. It removes the hair but takes forever and you have to keep going over the same spots more the four times.

0 0 Reply
Jaimie

Jul 29, 2011 #320119

I agree its fake... I bought it thought it was true.. It isn't. My Skin has remained dry and white... The hair grows back the next day. It does not even remove all your hair...
When i called for refund, the customer service made a fool of my accent... He refused to give me a contact number or phone number for the place to return. It just gave an address.
I got insulted by fedex.. and lot money. Till now i have not received the money coz they wont give me a contact person to return the parcel.
DO NOT BUY THIS ***!!!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.