Houston, Texas

NEVER USE THIS COMPANY.THEY SHOWED UP AN HOUR LATE SAYING THEY HAD TO FIX A FLAT ON THE TRUCK BUT IT SOUNDED LIKE HE HAD JUST WOKE UP.

SHOWED UP IN A LITTLE BEAT DOWN TRUCK AND FORCED ALL MY BIG FURNITURE TO FIT. THE GUY JUSTIN TRIED TO LAY MY FLAT SCREEN TVS LAYING DOWN ON TOP OF MY COUCHES UNTIL I CORRECTED HIM.ABY PROFESSIONAL MOVER KNOW YOU CAN LAY LED TVS DOWN IN SUCH MANNER. THEN HE PICKED IT UP ROUGHLY I BET THATS WHEN HE BROKE MY TV SCREEN.WE GOT TO MY DESTINATION I WENT OUT TO CHECK ON THE GUYS BECAUSE NO ONE WAS COMING IN. I WENT OUT AND NY AREA RUG AND DRESSER DRAWERS WERE ON THE GROUND IN THE MUD.

THE DRESSER CORNER WAS CHIPPED AND BROKEN. WHEN THEY WERE LEAVING I WAS LIKE WHERES MY MIRROR I FOUND IT CRACKED IN BETWEEN THE BOX SPRINGS AND MATTRESS THEY TRIED TO HIDE IT. I HAVE ALWAYS UAED MOVERS AND NEVER HAD ANY DAMAGE MY PROPERTY. I CONTACTED THE OWNER JESSE AND HE CLAIM THAT HE WAS ORDERING JUSTIN TO COME TAKE PICTURES.JUSTIN DIDNT SHOW UP TILL AFTER 10PM.

I MISSED WORK. I SPOKE WITH JESSE ONCE HE SAID HE WAS WAITING TO HEAR FROM HIS INSURANCE COMPANY THAT WAS 2 WEEKS AGO HE DOES NOT ANSWER HIS PHONE.

I IGNORED THE BAD REVIEWS AND TRIED THEM OUT ANYWAY NOW LOOK WHAT HAPPEN.OH BUT ITS NOT OVER!

Review about: A1 Arrow Movers Moving Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with A1 Arrow Movers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.