Contact A One American Customer Service
A One American Phone Numbers and Emails
(800) 352-6608Asser-based long-term care policy
(844) 833-5520Asset-based LTC
(800) 553-5318Disability or life insurance benefit
(877) 999-9883Life insurance and annuities
(800) 537-6442Life insurance policy
(800) 428-2316Life insurance policy, if your policy number starts with "5" or "L"
(800) 437-4692Life insurance policy, if your policy number starts with a "10" or "0"
(800) 561-3329Participants, compensation, licensing and appointment
(877) 297-7742Personal Producing General Agent
(800) 249-6269Retirement plan, if your plan number starts with a letter
(800) 858-3829Retirement plan, if your plan number starts with a number
(866) 313-7355Retirement services product and sales support
(855) 517-6365Disability claims
(800) 833-5569Life and Annuity
(800) 553-3522Life claims
A One American Emails:
A One American Contact Information
A One American Website:
A One American Help Center:
Corporate Office Address:
Other Info (opening hours):
Employee Benefits Contact Center American United
Life Insurance Company
P.O. Box 6123
The Companies of OneAmerica
ATTN: Individual Claims
P.O. Box 6008,
OneAmerica Securities, Inc.
P.O. Box 1984,
Summary of A One American Customer Service Calls
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call A One American Customer Service?
A One American has been in insurance and financial industry for more than 100 years. The list of itÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s subsidiaries includes American United Life Insurance Company, McCready and Keene, Inc., The State Life Insurance Company, Pioneer Mutual Life Insurance Company and
OneAmerica Securities, Inc. Its total asset is about 24,358.6 dollars. The main office of the company is located in Indianapolis, IN.
A One American company provides a number of financial services, such as retirement plans and employee benefits, including short-term and-long term disabilities or corePLUS disability. It also offers individual life insurance programs: everything from whole life insurance and universal life insurance to individual variable annuities and Asset-based long-term care solutions.
Compare A One American To
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.