297 views

ALL AROUND TREE SERVICE. Tommy Sexton and brother James Sexton gave me a great quote on taking down some dead trees.

Said they had just merged their businesses. Paid them some $$ up front, signed a written contract with them and they never showed up to do the job.

Gave them another chance after Tommy picked up his phone (after 2 days and about 15 calls) and didn't show for the 2nd time. STEER CLEAR, is right

Location: Thomasville, North Carolina

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Guest

It's a joke these people tried to get the lowest price from me as they could. when i put them at the bottom of he work order list they started calling me threatening me and they even fired me due to not jumping at there command.

even though i had only taking small deposits that stated no refund !!! They signed it and got what they deserved there are plenty of customers that love us and our work.so don't be so cheap. pay someone what a job is worth and you might have better luck. Learn to talk to someone nicely and you might not lose no more money.

i was glad you were in beach of contract and happy to see you both lose your mony. I also noticed you two didnt tell them how i had worked for you before and you loved our job and thats why you called us again.

i didnt scam you! you broke the contract i was just happy to see you lose your deposit

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1496818

I am truly sorry that you were scammed by Tommy Sexton. I am his brother and want you to know I was not involved in that matter or job at all.

I had a drug addiction which landed me in prison for a year and thank God it's saved my life. so sir to let you know I was in prison on that date.

Since then from the day I've gotten out I have done nothing but try to redeem my name be a productive citizen a family man and I have built a five-star tree service shoot. What upsets me the most is he is still at it going around using my name and a friend of ours if you have any questions feel free to call me at 336 307-**** I would be glad to assist you in any way I can

Guest

It's eleven months later and James Sexton is still swindling people. The name of his "company" changes regularly.

When he came to my house he was calling himself "Arbortech". I gave him a partial payment upfront and he never came back. There are several felony warrants out for his arrest but the police are clearly not looking for him. I say this because his wife Tara Sexton, better known as "Christy", is on Facebook with 255 friends.

His full name is James Edward Sexton (DOB 11-5-71). He is usually staying at a cheap motel.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1335428

For those I have wronged I am truly sorry. I was shot and was prescribed pain medication and that turned out to be a gateway drug two opiate.

I normally don't tell people my private life but I feel that you deserve a reason. I was charged with 35 felonies finally plead the four and I spent over a year in prison for the first time in my life. however it was the best thing that had ever happened to me it probably saved my life. I have worked extremely hard and I have built a very successful company we are rated 5 stars.

Some of these reviews is saying Brothers and it was not I James it was with Tommy due to being incarcerated. I am a reborn Christian and I hope you will find it in your heart to forgive me. I am paying restitution and believe me they socked it to me.

If I mess up my probation of 6 years then I have to do five years sentences three times back to back that would be 15 years if that brings you any satisfaction. I am truly sorry for my conduct that was not me I am a very loving and good-hearted person and I deeply apologize if I cost you any stress

A Cut Above Tree Service Reviews