A Cherry On Top - Received Damaged Product
I place an order with acherryontop.com on Sunday, May 11th.I had made previous orders and had minimal to no problems.
On Monday I found out that my debit card had been compromised and my checking account had been wiped clean. My bank informed it was because of this purchase. I emailed Heidi to let her know and I got form reply back by email. On Friday, I received my order.
All of the paper, card stock and stickers sheets were damaged. I called Heidi on Friday afternoon, May 16 at approximately 3:38pm. I explained to her that I just received my order and all of the paper and sticker sheets were damaged. I told her I had sent her an email with a picture.
She put me on hold and said she had to check on what to do. After a couple minutes she came back and said that she would credit my credit card. I reminded her that that credit card had been compromised when I made this order. I told her I didn't want a refund, I wanted it replaced.
I also asked for expedited shipping. She said no and said that was company policy. I asked her if she gave me extra for shipping and she said no again, that wasn't company policy to do that. I also asked asked how I was going to get my money back when the card I used was canceled.
She told me that the credit card company would figure that out. So I then said I paid for an order, received it damaged and all I get is my money back to a card that doesn't exist. I asked about returning my shipping costs. she said no, not company policy.
I asked her how that was my fault and she barely said sorry. I asked for her boss and she said she was the manager, that there was no one else to speak too. I asked for her supervisor and she said she didn't have one. Seriously?
Who doesn't have a supervisor except for the person who owns the company or the CEO? And even then they have a board of directors to report too. She would not budge, did not offer to do anything. She was very short, rude and acted as if what happened was my fault.
I am so distraught and disappointed I can't even tell you. The customer service at this company is lacking much less there.
I believe that I deserve more than my money back. When I first called to report damage, alls I wanted was replacement. But I feel Heidi took it too far and not wanting to help a customer made it worse.
I would like my money back and I would like it in a money order. I do not trust the company to receive a check and I certainly would not accept credit on their website.
I will not be ordering from them again.I also expect to be reimbursed for shipping costs.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Damaged Product
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Dear Sir/Maddam: I have recently ran across a DS company that goes by the name The Wagon Wheel Company. Website: www.wagonwheelcompany.com Face: www.facebook.com/thewagonwheelcompany Owner: Stacy..."
- "I ordered a dress that I thought was beautiful on the modlily.com. I received a dress from modlily.com and it was hideous. It was made of poor quality and looked..."
- "I have been selling on Ebay for about a year and though I don't have a huge business I had at least 60 sales and had all positive feedbacks except..."
- "I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes. I went to target and couldn't return..."
- "A&E notes While I have my service contract through Sears it is A&E that gets sent out. The following is about A&E Service. Notes about Sears visit for washer (2/6/14) around noon. The..."
- "Remington Park in Houston is probably in the running for top 3 nastiest, unsanitary and dirtiest Greystar properties and they charge tenants a $27 monthly trash fee for the pleasure...."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."