100% full Not resolved

Called and set an appointment up for 2 pm, it is now 7:15 pm and nobody has shown up.Called every hour only to be told that someone would be there in an hour, customer service sucks.

I had new copper pipes put in my home with this water filter and it does not work properly, *** water all over the basement. They got their money and now I have to wait like everyone else who has paid and now considered second class.

Very short with you when you call like you are bothering them.Go somewhere else for a plumber.

Review about: Aqua Pure.

I liked: Installers were clean and polite.

I didn't like: Customer service stinks.

2.0
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE A Absolute Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $500
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with A Absolute?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Ans Plumbing - Best plumbing company high quality work reasonable prices Ans Plumbing "I had been having sewer problems with my house for couple of years. Had to have the drains cleared about every 4 months. I already knew there was a breakage..." Read more Zerowater - Eric Motz Zerowater "I bought the pitcher and filter and in the beginning it was fine then I got the lemon water taste. Now the last 2 filters are leaking black particles and..." Read more Roto Rooter Nocross Georgia/Atlanta Georgia Overcharged customer Roto Rooter "Customer Charged $986.00 for the following1. Fix the guts of one toilet2. Remove a pedestal sink and slide in a new vanity completed assembled. Roto Rooter only had..." Read more American Home Shield - Review about Ahs Plumbing System from Phoenixville, Pennsylvania American Home Shield "2 very bad experince with home shild First one is the home pipe blockage and they send the plumber without equipment snake or any thing he shows up in open..." Read more Camping World - Extended Service Contract Camping World "we purchased a 2015 Jayco pinnacle fifth wheel from Camping World Madison WI in March 2016. We took out the extended warranty because it was a used unit. We took..." Read more Ms2store - Maplestory 2 Mesos Ms2store "Nice Place to buy Maplestory 2 Mesos and MS2 Items at MS2Store.com seller, Fast delivery and 100% safe guaranteed. 95% Maplestory 2 Mesos orders can be completed within 30mins. It's..." Read more Samsung Electronics - *** Samsung Samsung Electronics "I am a DIE-HARD Samsung customer (well until recently I was). I mean I have Samsung everything. Phones, TV's, Microwave, Washer/Dryer, Fridge, Freezer. When Samsung releases a new phone it's..." Read more Centurylink - Poorest Customer "Service", Most Unreliable Internet Speeds Centurylink "Ever since I moved to a rural area, I have been experiencing daily disruptions of internet service. Come to find out, the entire community is having the same problem. Generally,..." Read more