Rockaway Township, New Jersey
100% full Not resolved

Called and set an appointment up for 2 pm, it is now 7:15 pm and nobody has shown up.Called every hour only to be told that someone would be there in an hour, customer service sucks.

I had new copper pipes put in my home with this water filter and it does not work properly, *** water all over the basement. They got their money and now I have to wait like everyone else who has paid and now considered second class.

Very short with you when you call like you are bothering them.Go somewhere else for a plumber.

Review about: Aqua Pure.

I liked: Installers were clean and polite.

I didn't like: Customer service stinks.

2.0
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE A Absolute Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $500
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with A Absolute?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Air-Ease Heating and Cooling - Company and HVAC System Failure Air-ease Heating And Cooling "We've had over 4-year experience with this company. Initially, our general contractor signed a contract with Air-Ease to design, set up, and install a geothermal HVAC system in our house...." Read more Aztec Water System Aztec Industries Inc Httpwwwruralwaterca - AZTEC WATER SYSTEM, Aztec Industries Inc, http://www.ruralwater.ca/ Aztec Water System Aztec Industries Inc Httpwwwruralwaterca "Bad water? DON"T BUY from AZTEC located in Saskatchewan Product is garbage, Service and Management is even worse! Takes months to get a service man and Hidden fees for Mileage..." Read more Florida Water Analysis - RipOff Over Charged Florida Water Analysis "I Paid 1,995.00 For A R.O. I did some research and found same one online thru sams club for 168.00 Paid a Plumber 195.00 To Install It So Under 500.00..." Read more A Absolute - Wait...wait...wait...wait A Absolute "Called and set an appointment up for 2 pm, it is now 7:15 pm and nobody has shown up. Called every hour only to be told that someone would be..." Read more Skechers, Ahh my love of the shoes  Ahh at their *** poor customer service. Skechers "Aprx 2 months ago I was treated horribly @ Sketchers by their employees. I have purchased over 10 pairs this year alone. Mistaken case of me being someone else. I..." Read more Case Boss Ripoff Case Boss "Placed order, did get advice that the delivery was delayed, replied to the confirmation email advising they had not delivered product. Tried to contact through fb till they blocked me..." Read more Rude Jewel Osco Employees Jewel Osco "I was publicly humiliated by the cashier and bag lady at my local jewel june 24, 2017. I have attached video I captured with my iphone of the detailed incident...." Read more My Assignment Services - Assignment Writing Services My Assignment Services "I am college student of accounting and getting tired from assignment given by university and they provide us a very short time to complete it.In the begging i am trying..." Read more