100% full Not resolved

Called and set an appointment up for 2 pm, it is now 7:15 pm and nobody has shown up.Called every hour only to be told that someone would be there in an hour, customer service sucks.

I had new copper pipes put in my home with this water filter and it does not work properly, *** water all over the basement. They got their money and now I have to wait like everyone else who has paid and now considered second class.

Very short with you when you call like you are bothering them.Go somewhere else for a plumber.

Review about: Aqua Pure.

I liked: Installers were clean and polite.

I didn't like: Customer service stinks.

2.0
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE A Absolute Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $500
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with A Absolute?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Roto Rooter - $387 for nothing Roto Rooter "I called for a service to clean out lines on a remodel project. I was informed it would cost $114 to have the lines cleaned, they also..." Read more Aztec Water System Aztec Industries Inc Httpwwwruralwaterca - AZTEC WATER SYSTEM, Aztec Industries Inc, http://www.ruralwater.ca/ Aztec Water System Aztec Industries Inc Httpwwwruralwaterca "Bad water? DON"T BUY from AZTEC located in Saskatchewan Product is garbage, Service and Management is even worse! Takes months to get a service man and Hidden fees for Mileage..." Read more “South West Plumbing (Predator Plumbing) Try’s to Exploit Senior Citizen in Poor Health for $9265.00 to Fix Sewer Line … South West Plumbing ""South West Plumbing (Predator Plumbing) Try’s to Exploit Senior Citizen in Poor Health for $9265.00 to Fix Sewer Line … On February 2 of 2009, my mother, Carol J Schrader age..." Read more Zerowater - Eric Motz Zerowater "I bought the pitcher and filter and in the beginning it was fine then I got the lemon water taste. Now the last 2 filters are leaking black particles and..." Read more KraftMaid - Wrong door style KraftMaid "I had the Kraftmaid Kirkland painted canvas cabinets installed. The 12" pantry came with 2 of the doors in the wrong style and the middle door was the Kirkland style...." Read more Oberto Sausage Company - Extensive Molds in Unopened Beef Jerky Package and 8 Months Before "Best By" Date Oberto Sausage Company "I had purchased a package of Oberto Original Beef Jerky 10 oz from amazon last year, received sealed and unopened, with a "Best By 05Jan18" date. On April 18, 2017,..." Read more Ispg - I paid them for Mobile App and in return they took my money and never done the job. Theif company Ispg "I paid upfront $18K for Mobile App and got some wireframes for approval the next month. I got a bill to pay $6K more for additional features which was approved..." Read more Viribright LED Light bulb must be used less then 3 hours day to guarante 3 year warranty Viribright "On the Viribright website it says:" Viribright’s LEDs are specially engineered and tested to last an astounding 25,000 hours. When operated 3 hours a day the Viribright LED can last..." Read more