Paris, Ile-De-France

John Darer was the structured settlement "professional" who dealt with structuring the court payments that I received due to a car accident into a structured settlement stream for me. I want to warn others that dealing with this man was the worst experience of my life.

I am not satisfied at all with the services that he provided to me. He did not explain what I was getting into and he never listened to the personal needs that I expressed to him.

I am now left with a structured settlement that does not take care of me and I am dealing with a really pleasant structured settlement company out of Houston TX in an effort to sell my payments and get the money I desperately need to live.

The nice representative that is helping me sell my payments was horrified at what John Darer structured for me. He recommended that I consider suing John Darer. The representative even put his boss on the phone and his boss (who is an attorney) also confirmed that John Darer's actions were unconscionable and that John Darer is well known among the structured settlement broker community as a loose cannon that cannot be trusted. They are even considering posting a nationwide press release warning others about what he did to me.

Once I get my money I will consider taking legal action against this terrible man.

No matter what you do stay away from John Darer of www.4Structures.com. He will just take advantage of you.

Review about: Structured Settlement.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $100
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with 4Structures?

Comments

Shawn David
Fukuoka, Fukuoka, Japan #594520

Oh David, get a life.

John Darer

I will continue to defend my rights. Even though I previously posted that these were fake and I thought I would win out in the court of law over the owners of Pissedconsumer I was wrong. The lawsuits have not worked out in my favor but I am just trying to help geesh.

4structures

Again Ms.Beckner the above Pissed consumer posting that you are commenting on is completely bogus.

It is the work of a structured settlement factoring operative ("cash now for structured settlements pusher" Caucasian 46 year old married male with young children living in the State of Maryland who is not a client of ours and who appears to be on a business suicide mission. This person (and his accomplices) will be dealt with in a legal forum as they properly should. We know who they are. How about you reserve judgment until you see the evidence that is presented in Court?

The person behind the original post has already settled one lawsuit, has one that is ongoing and may have one or more on deck.

Re-read comments 2 and 3.Thank you John Darer for 4structures.com, LLC

John Darer

With the exception of #1 All of these comments cited as written by John Darer are fake.We've identified who the defamer is and place no credence in any of these fakers' comments.

The person who wrote this is committing business suicide, without Dr.Kevorkian.

4structures

This is a bogus complaint,one of 3 identical that were posted to 3 separate services within minutes of each other on May 8, 2012.We believe all of these were written by the same person, who registered as many as 9 domains solely for the purpose of deafming John Darer.

We have confirmed the identity of the person (believed to be the same person here) and you will soon see his name on legal complaint in which he will be asked to prove all this BS. The defamatory activity against John Darer has ramped up in forums such as Pissed Consumer because the defamer has reached the beginning of the end. The defamer who posted this is deperate because despite massive efforts he has failed. We have been patient in pursuing this villain and will proceed in the appropriate legal forum.

Our company has an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau with no complaints.

In addition there are no complainst with any state insurance department. We want our clients to be happy.

Our relationships with our clients are interactive and if this person or any of these fake commenters were real clients they'd pick up the phone and call us.We don't place any credence in anonymous postings, why should you?

Give him a break!  John Darer

I know John Darer and he does have serious mental issues.One day he could be your best friend and then the next he wants you dead.

John thinks that he has lots of friends but sadly he doesn't.

We all do our best to "tolerate him" when he attends an industry conference.You just can't trust the guy in any way, shape, or form.

John Darer URGENT READ!!!!!
#482033

They cut out all my harsh words...Well you are a horrible person.

This is how I feel reading the truth about you.:) :zzz :p 8) Thank you PISSEDCONSUMER.com You guys rock!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha I just read this about Jo
#482032

I remember this *** calling Rhonda Bentzen a trogolyte years ago.I can't believe that people read his garbage.

What goes around comes around you ***.:grin

Jamie

I had a really bad experience with this individual as well.