I purchased The Godfather 2 end of 2010. Within three years or mid 2013 all the chair group was falling apart and the material was peeling and falling off.

The following is the response I received from my complaint:

"Thank you for filling out the form. I do apologize for the problems you have encountered. Unfortunately we no longer make this style chair or use the same material, something similar would be the Belmont under seacraft Majestic. We would be able to offer you a discount on new chairs but unfortunately would not be able to do anything for these as we no longer have the material or style chair."

Also from the fabric falling apart anyone who sat on The chairs headed through her clothes away because the faulty fabric stained and ruined their clothes.

So I ask you, would you buy furniture from a company that doesn't even stand behind their product? I bought seven chairs and ottomans thinking it was a quality product and as it turns out I could've bought cheaper Quality and a lot less money for better product. But the most unfortunate issue so that they will not stand behind their product when it is their fault in the first place.

Review about: Seatcraft Godfather 2 Home Theater Seating.

1.8
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with 4seating?

Comments

Bob
Victorville, California, United States #1227914

Unfortunately bonded leather won't hold up under daily use.