Scammed by 4colorprint.com

2 of 2 4colorprint reviews

http://4colorprint.com tauts having "No Setup Costs.No hidden fees".

They don't charge you for shipping at check out, then AFTER you've looked at the proofs, they hit you with a shipping charge that is marked up over 500%! After I requested a refund, they said post checkout shipping charges are in their terms and conditions (they are not) and they would charge me 20% for automated proof that was sent to me.

How the scam works: advertise transparency then ripoff your customer after already having captured the order.Where did I EVER agree to that ridiculous, over inflated shipping cost?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
2 of 2 4colorprint reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
frankbasti

May 01, 2015 #978908

This is how DGI seems to work.
1. They take your card / money
2. They do a poor job.
3. They make it impossible for you to get any kind of relief. I have photographs of my return package they refused! What company does that? Nothing but a middle man for an offshore printer who cannot do business in the USA.
I should have tested the cards for lead paint!

0 0 Reply
Howard

Jan 17, 2014 #774763 Henderson, Nevada, United States

I do remember speaking to you through e-mail and it sounds like you misunderstood me. Our website states shipping as 'TBD' To be Determined and nowhere on our website does it say Free Shipping. We take the weight and your zip code to calculate shipping straight from UPS.com so we have no control over how much shipping is. I stated our 20% cancellation fee is in our terms and conditions, I did not say shipping costs are in our terms and conditions. We feel this post was made out of miscommunication and can guarantee to the public that we are not a scam. We are sorry you had a bad experience and would like to know what we can do to help you move forward with your transaction. Thank you

0 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about 4colorprint.
Filing a new complaint about
×