3Js Auto Body Repair - 3J's drove my vehicle into a wall
This review is valid exercise of my constitutional rights of freedom of speech and petition for the redress of grievances per CAL. CCP. CODE 425.16 : California Code - Section 425.16
On June 02, 2014, 3J's Auto Body damaged my vehicle by backing it into something creating a large crease and gouge in the tailgate. The owner of 3J's drafted and signed a letter accepting liability for the damage. All I've asked is that they either provide information for their liability insurance, in which case I will file a claim for repairs, or they can pay for the repairs as estimated by an unbiased auto body repair facility. Jimmy, the owner of 3J's, refuses to do either. He is insistent that I let him repair the damage he caused. Since he is in the business of repairing damage caused to other people's property, he is well aware that the party who causes the damage is not entitled to dictate how or where the repairs are made. That's what insurance is for. They damaged my vehicle. The owner accepted liability in writing. The owner (Jimmy) refuses to provide insurance information. Jimmy has done everything possible to intimidate me into taking my vehicle back to him so that he can repair the damage he created
This is NOT a warranty repair issue. This is additional damage caused by 3J's due to their negligence while driving my vehicle.
07/12/2014 -- It's been 6 weeks and the damage to my truck has still not been repaired and 3J's still has not provided insurance information. I have three estimates. ~~~~ Crickets.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Auto Body Repair Service
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "I usually don't write many reviews but I thought that my poor experience yesterday at Ziebart in Henrietta was worth writing about. I first became acquainted with Ziebart when I..."
- "AVOID AT ALL COSTS OR IT WILL COST!!! Called Skinner Meineke about replacement of catalytic converter, was quoted $225 out the door. Got there and it was actually $640! They..."
- "On Friday, May 10, 2013, I was driving in Suffolk, VA with one passenger in my vehicle. All of a sudden, my tire pressure sensor came on and my vehicle..."
- "We rented a house in Long Beach that used this Merry Maids location to clean the house in between renters. There were 10-12 bags of rotting trash from a previous..."
- "I did a search. The report listed nothing! No marriages, no divorces. No arrest records, nothing! It did list the previous addresses, but that was it...."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."