3Js Auto Body Repair - 3J's drove my vehicle into a wall
This review is valid exercise of my constitutional rights of freedom of speech and petition for the redress of grievances per CAL. CCP. CODE 425.16 : California Code - Section 425.16
On June 02, 2014, 3J's Auto Body damaged my vehicle by backing it into something creating a large crease and gouge in the tailgate. The owner of 3J's drafted and signed a letter accepting liability for the damage. All I've asked is that they either provide information for their liability insurance, in which case I will file a claim for repairs, or they can pay for the repairs as estimated by an unbiased auto body repair facility. Jimmy, the owner of 3J's, refuses to do either. He is insistent that I let him repair the damage he caused. Since he is in the business of repairing damage caused to other people's property, he is well aware that the party who causes the damage is not entitled to dictate how or where the repairs are made. That's what insurance is for. They damaged my vehicle. The owner accepted liability in writing. The owner (Jimmy) refuses to provide insurance information. Jimmy has done everything possible to intimidate me into taking my vehicle back to him so that he can repair the damage he created
This is NOT a warranty repair issue. This is additional damage caused by 3J's due to their negligence while driving my vehicle.
07/12/2014 -- It's been 6 weeks and the damage to my truck has still not been repaired and 3J's still has not provided insurance information. I have three estimates. ~~~~ Crickets.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Auto Body Repair Service
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "We took our 2012 Outback to Camping World in Katy TX to have an additional AC installed. Having just one AC didn't cut it. We dropped of our travel traler..."
- "Owned Chateau from end of March and my Rig has been to Camping World around 5 times and reported over 11 issues and still going with them ever y day.Well,..."
- "I hired another contractor to fix my tenant's air conditioner out in Azusa, California and when he fixed it, he did Not Fix It Properly and caused additional damage in..."
- "We rented a house in Long Beach that used this Merry Maids location to clean the house in between renters. There were 10-12 bags of rotting trash from a previous..."
- "I did a search. The report listed nothing! No marriages, no divorces. No arrest records, nothing! It did list the previous addresses, but that was it...."
- "We have had several epic fails with otterbox but we got the new samsung galaxy s7 for my husband on black friday. They didnt have any lifeproof cases in so..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "THIS REVIEW HELPS YOU GET YOUR REFUND BACK!! WHEN YOU ARE IN THE SAME SITUATION, FIGHTING WITH BAD SELLERS, AND ALIEXPRESS WOULD WANT TO CLOSE YOUR EASE IN SELLER'S FAVOR!!..."